"Reunited." (Chapter 8)

In the Adventure Bay, a group of dalmatians wandered around Adventure Bay, in hopes of finding their long-lost son. And at the same time, a blonde hair girl was on her way to her parlor, when she notices some dog strays walking around like, there's no more hope to them. Katie walked towards the group of dalmatians and asked.

"Hey, are you all lost?"
"No, no. We are just looking for our son. We've missed him after 12 years and this is our day to find him." The male dog responded.

(One thing to be exact, I haven't introduced the family of Marshall.

Charlie - Marshall's Father
Angelina - Marshall's Mother
Siblings:
John - Marshall's older brother
Irish - Marshall's older sister.

Marshall is the youngest so yea:,)
And this is also fiction, so yea, Characters here are my own ideas :) so just be it :D)

Katie lead them to her pet parlor, letting their kids to nap. "Thank you so much, young girl. We have been tired ever since we walked barely wearing a shoe." Angela thanked Katie.
"It was no biggie, by the way, my name is Katie." She introduced herself. "It's good to meet you, Katie. I am Angelina, and this is my husband, Charlie, and my children. John and Irish." Angelina introduced her whole family. "They were supposed to be three but we abandoned him during the wolf incident." She added.

"Oh, really? That's super sad. To think to abandoned a puppy."
"I believed he had been kidnapped ever since and now their slave!" Angelina sighed. "His name is Marshall, he was once a happy puppy, always playful to his older brother and sister."
Katie shooked her head when he heard the pup's name. "Marshall? You had a youngest child and his name is Marshall?" Katie asks, curiosity was on the mind of the little girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Air Patroller opens, letting Marshall in, and takes off his wingsuit. The dally walks to the lobby and sits to where he was sitting. Zuma, Rubble and Skye was confused, on why Marshall was here, he was deployed by Ryder.

"Ok, stop with the confused face, but Ryder said to flew back here." Marshall rolled his eyes playfully. The three just stand there.

~after the mission~

The turbots are now at the Air Patroller, and also saying goodbye to Everest and Jake.
"Thank you so much, Ryder! Without you around, me and Francóis would have been there stuck for so long!" Capt. Turbot thanked the boy. "No problem, if you are ever stuck on the cliff, just yelp for help!" Ryder looked at Marshall after. Gotta protect Marshall from the wolves incase they come back. Ryder with a worried face, no one notice him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have any picture that might be Marshall?" Katie asks.
Charlie has his bag and takes out some pictures of their son. Katie takes some of the pictures and looks at the pup's face. Katie immediately recognize the face. It is Marshall!
"Wait, this is Marshall! Oh my god!" Katie exclaimed.
"Oh, thank the God! I knew someone know him!" Angelina talked to her husband.
"But where is he?" Asks the wife.
"Maybe they are in the mission, I think." Katie stated.
"Mission? What do you mean?" The husband asks the girl.
"Oh, your son is the member of the team called the Paw Patrol.." Katie lead the two outside and pointed out the tower that was infront of them, afar. "..there's their lookout. And your son is a firepup." Katie continued her statement.
"Oh, Charlie, I knew our son would be growing up helping people in need." The wife smiled at his son, shedding happy tears.
"Can you contact him? Can you tell him to come to your parlor?" Charlie requested the girl to call him.
"Sure, why not?" They've entered the parlor and Katie calls Ryder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Air Patroller lands on the lookout yard, the pups got out and Marshall, just..have no energy after the incident.

"Marshall, are you ok?" The boy asks the dally.
Suddenly, his puppad ringed, he groaned. "Ugh, really?" But it's Katie. He answered.

"Hey, Katie, what's up!"
"Uh, can you tell Marshall to come here? He has.. visitors here at the parlor. You can come too if you want." Katie ended the call without Ryder saying a word.

"Huh, weird."
"What is?" Marshall looked at Ryder.
"Nothing." Ryder shakes his head. "Let's go to Katie's, Marshall, she said you had some visitors." Ryder stated.
"Huh? Visitors?" Marshall makes a confused face.
Ryder just chuckled and called Chase.
"What do you need, Ryder?" The Shepherd asks.
"Keep an eye on the lookout, me and Marshall will gonna go to Katie's"
"You got it, Ryder, Sir." Chase stated.
"Thanks, Chase!" The boy formed a smile to his face. "Let's go, Marshall!" He added.
The dally and the boy started to walk.
The shepherd just.. looked at Marshall, like he was leaving from Adventure Bay. Chase sighed, he doesn't have the chance to talk to him, he just feels himself sad. Knowing there won't be any possibilities to interact to each other like how they interact from the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder and Marshall was now at the bridge, almost to Katie's place.

"So, Ryder.. who are these 'visitors' that wanted to see me?" Marshall asks curiosly.
"I don't know, little pup." Ryder stated and answered his question.

The two reach the parlor, they've entered, the girl walk towards them. "I'm so glad you're here, you two!" Katie smiled, the two are making confused face. "So, remind me why we're here, again?" Ryder stated.

Katie ignored Ryder, and he just chuckled.
"Marshall, how long have you missed your family?" Katie asks the dally. "What? M-my family, what do you mean?" Katie chuckled and stands out of the way. "Angelina, Charlie, you can come out now."

Charlie and Angelina revealed themselves. Marshall's eyes went wide and starts to tear up. "M-mom? D-dad?" Marshall stammers and just runs to them and hugs them tightly.

"Oh my gosh, how did you find me?"
"Well, let's just say that the little girl helped us track you." Angelina stated to his son. Marshall looked at Katie.

"You..what?"
"I just found them wandering around the city, so I decided to just let them stay here." Katie answered.
Suddenly, his siblings, John and Irish greeted him. "Hey, little brother!" The two pups said in unison.
Marshall gasped as he sees his older brother and sister. Happy tears were formed to his eyes. The two tackled their younger sibling, lick him until he became wet.
"Ok, you two, stop licking at your brother."
"Oh, I forgot, Angelina, Charlie, this is Ryder. He is the boy who saved Marshall." Katie introduced Ryder to the two beloved parents of Marshall.
"Hello, Charlie and Angelina, nice to meet you, hehe." Ryder smiled at the two.
"Nice to meet you, too, Ryder. And thank you for taking care of my son for the past 12 years. I know that he will be at the good hands of a human like you." Charlie stated.
"Aww, it's not a problem, actually." Ryder scratches the back of his neck.

The dalmatian family gathered together, reunited as one. As Katie took them for a picture and a memory that they will never forget.
"Here you go, this photo will be one of your memories that you will never forget. The dalmatian family has reunite."

"Ryder, can me and my siblings play at the park?"
"Sure, Marshall, go and have fun!" Ryder smiled.
"And John, Irish, keep an eye on your little brother, ok?" Angelina added. The two older siblings nods and they went to the park.

"Sure, we taught Marshall to be kind around him." Charlie stated.

Ryder, Katie, Angelina and Charlie goes to the park, where it's just besides Katie's pet parlor.
"This is so good to have Marshall back again."
Charlie stated as he looked at his pup, playing with his siblings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~