"Hi." (Chapter 1)

The sun is now rising, rays of it are shining through the Bay. Waves are splashing as the wind blew so calmly. This is the town of Adventure Bay, where they had their own heroes on saving the day, the Paw Patrol.

In the Lookout, there was a spiked-haired boy named Ryder, the leader of the team. Ryder goes down and exits the lookout. He walks towards the German Shepherd's puphouse, and gently shakes his pup.

"Chase. Wake up buddy." Ryder said a gentle tone. Chase wakes up and sees Ryder and yawns. "Good Morning, Ryder, sir." Still yawning. Chase stretches his body first before wearing his pup gear. Chase gets put his puphouse and stands infront of the lookout. "Arf! Megaphone!" The megaphone comes out of his pup pack.

"Wake up, Pups!" Chase said through his Megaphone. 5 pups groans after they heard the loud "wake up, pups!". "Dude, you better stop using your Megaphone when you waking us up! You're making us deaf!" Said the upset Labrador. But eventually all of them are now waking up except for the Dalmatian, who sleeps peacefully after groaning.

"Marshall's not up yet?" Chase looks around but yet, no sign of dalmatian waking up. Chase sighed. "Waking him up is so hard, even if I use a Megaphone." The German Shepherd walks towards the dalmatian's puphouse. "*sighs* Marshall." Chase shakes Marshall to wake him up.

Marshall wakes up after Chase shaking him. "Hi....Chase." said while yawning. "Good Morning." Marshall rubs his eye with his paw and stretches and gets out of his puphouse.

"By the way, why are you here, Chase?" Marshall asks the Shepherd. "So that you wake up. Everyone got up after I use my Megaphone, but you are still sleeping at that so I thought that I'll come to wake u." The shepherd's explanation. "Oh, I see." The two best friends walk towards the lookout door and when they entered, the pups have started breakfast. "Hey Chase and Marshall, here." Said the spike-haired boy while he puts some treats to Chase's and Marshall's bowls.

~after breakfast~

The pups goes to the yard to play the game of tag, except for Marshall and Chase who enjoys watching their friends playing together and smiling together. Marshall and Chase are kinda in the middle of silence, and more awkward-ish.

"So, how are you doing, Marshall?" Chase asks Marshall. "Doing great." He said with a small smile on his face.

In the past weeks, the two best friends had their small talks, even in missions, and even their awkward moments. After those events, Marshall started developing his feelings towards Chase. His brown skin, and muscular body, it's just..admirable in his eyes.

"Hey, you two! Come join us!" Said the cockapoo. "Yeah, don't just lie there and talk about small thinks about how are you, and anything. Just join us!" Added the Mix-Breed pup. "Come on, Chase!" Marshall gets up and holds Chase's paw, which makes him blush a bit but shrugged it off. "Woah, ok! Just don't drag meee!!" Said Chase.

"Now who is it?" The bulldog asks to his fellow pups. "You are, dude!" Zuma said. "Oh, really? Aw man!" Rubble groans a little. "Ok, I'mma get ya, Skye!" Added the bulldog and chases Skye.

~at the Lookout Tower~

Ryder watches his pups play tag and form a small smile on his face. "They sure having fun down there." Seconds pass by, his puppad ringed, and it was Mr. Porter. "Hello, Ryder here." "Ryder, my shop just lit itself on fire! And now it is causing a lot of fire!" Panicked Mr. Porter. "Ok, make sure Alex is far from the fire. We are on the way! No fire is too big, no pup is too small!" Ryder doing his usual thing where he called his pups. "Paw Patrol, to the lookout!"

"Ryder needs us!" All of the pups said in unison.

~to the lookout tower~

"Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, Sir!" Said Chase with determination.

"Ok, I just a call from Mr. Porter and said that his shop just lit itself on fire!" Ryder said and all the pups gasps. "Fire!?" Marshall exclaimed. "Yes, according to him, someone just leave the stove open." "Ryder, is this something like, a big fire?" Marshall asks. "More likely on the Inside of the shop, Marshall, but don't worry, we will gonna stop the fire." Ryder swipes and clicks the fire badge.
"Marshall, I need your water cannons, and your fire truck's hose to stop the fire, just get ready with your fire truck's hose incase the fire gets spread outside of the shop."
"I'm Fired Up!"
Ryder swiped again and clicks the star badge. "Chase, I need you to direct traffic so that the people will avoid the fire."
"Chase is on the Fire Case!"
Chase is going on a Mission, with me! Oh god! Thought Marshall.

"Alright, Paw Patrol is on a roll!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's up? I am back with another book but this time, it's not MHA or Heartstopper.

The Paw Patrol story
BL series 😁

Chapter 2 will be out soon!

Byeee!!