Prologue: When One Door Closes, Another Opens

Start from the beginning

*CLINK*

Four grenades suddenly appeared as they bounced off the walls and landed near the pirate's feet, one pirate could watch in horror as he saw one stop moving right beside him.

Pirate #2: "Oh son of a bi-"

Was all he could get out before an explosion killed him and four other pirates, their limps flying all over the place as the simulation troops looked back to see the one responsible for throwing the grenades.

Donut: "Aw yeah! Double'O'Donut is here to save the day."

Donut exclaimed as he threw another grenade. Soon followed by a series of screams as a group of pirates tried to get out of its wake. Only to be mowed by plasma fire.

López : "Grita todo lo que quieras. No eres rival para López el Pesado. (Scream all you want. You are no match for Lopez the Heavy.)"

Said López (Although no one could understand him) as he duel-welded two Plasma Carbines, each shot landing on its intended target as pirate after pirate fell to the ground. Soon leaving an empty hallway filled with only dead space pirates and the simulation troopers.

Tucker: "Wow. I can't believe we just did that."

López : "Me sorprende que lo hiciéramos también debido a las pocas posibilidades de que sobreviviéramos a esta batalla. (I'm surprised we did that too due to the low chances of us actually surviving this battle.)"

Donut: "Thanks for the words of encouragement Lopez!"

López: "Idiota."

Donut: "Awe. I love you to buddy!"

Sarge: "Can it! We still need to find the bridge and give Hargrove a can of whoop ass. Simmons! Where to next?"

Simmons: "Well, according to the layout, it should be a little just a little further ahead. Just down this hallway, a left, a right, then straight ahead."

Tucker: "Then what the hell are we waiting for? Let go before more of those pirates show up."

Grif: "Augh. More running."

Sarge: "Stop your bell-aching before I shove my shotgun up your ass!"

Donut: 'I wonder how it would feel if he shoved it up my a-'

Author: "Donut. No."

Donut: "Aw..."

The group started running through the hallways, which were now surprisingly empty for some unknown reason but they decided to take advantage of it as they finally ran across a door with the words "Bridge" on it.

Simmons: "Alright. All I have to do is hack the panel, and then we can open the door."

Tucker: "OK. We'll cover you until you ca- Wait. Where's Caboose?"

The team looked at each other and then around their surroundings, unable to find their lovable blue idiot anywhere.

Donut: "Oh no! Where did Caboose go!?"

Tucker: "Where did everyone last see him."

Grif: "I don't know! I thought he was behind us!"