Chapter 66 (It has begun...)

Start from the beginning

"Uh sure." Mimosa reluctantly accepts it.

Asta began handing one to Yuno too, "No, I'll pass." Yuno rejected, knowing well that these herbs would do no good, "You really shouldn't eat those raw."

"You'll get a tummy ache." Belle insisted.

Isabella placed a hand on Mimosa's shoulder, shaking her head to the princess, hinting not to take the herbs. She raised her eyebrows to her in a way saying that she was already healed thanks to the blind girl.

But of course, the crush that the plant magic user had for the magic less boy had no bounds, These probably will make me sick but Asta give them to me, I can't let them go to waste. She opened her mouth to eat only to be stopped by Nozel approaching her close.

"Here use this." Nozel holds onto a magic device, "magic item alias booth." The magic item activated, forming a protective barrier onto the four teenagers. Asta who chewing down the herbs halted as he felt the pain within his body withering, "This tool will provide enormous enhancement to the body's natural healing abilities, which you desperately need." Nozel placed the object down to the ground.

"Oh that's great! Thank you!" Asta thanked with stars in this eyes, "Awesome! The pains already gone away."

"What a useful magic item." Mimosa cheerfully smiled, "Thank you so much."

"Nozel is a pretty decent guy, but I don't know how he can see with that haircut." Asta mused.

Isabella was also feeling her own wounds being healed from her previous struggle with Patri. The wounds somehow made her remember about the elf who started all this mess. She wondered how he was doing. Probably celebrating somewhere.

"That reminds me..." Asta began, "Isabella, what happened with you? I mean how are you feeling after waking up?

Isabella give a soft smile, though Asta can feel a sad emotion from her, thanks to his qi sensing, "I'm fine, Asta. After waking up, my first concern was you guys. After feeling the huge shift of mana due to elves, I immediately dashed here to your aid. I knew you guys would be selected for the royal knights."

"Wait you knew about that?"

Isabella nodded, "I did heard about it from the star award ceremony. You guys would visit and talk to me about-"

"WAIT, YOU COULD HERE US SPEAK WHEN YOU WERE IN A COMA! THAT'S AWESOME!"

"I wasn't really in a coma. I simply exhausted myself and fell into a deep slumber that took me three days to wake up."

"That's still count as a coma. But I'm glad you're okay."

Isabella mustered up a small grin.

Belle extends her hand towards the wind mage, Hhold still Yuno let me take away your pain." She then directed her hand to Asta, "AND GIVE IT TO YOU!"

"HEY, I DON'T WANT IT!"

"Are you feeling better my darling?" Belle asked Yuno with a soft smile.

"Yeah." Yuno affirmed. Even though he would find Belle to be annoying, but he couldn't lie about the fact that she was perhaps the closet think to someone who can understand him besides Asta, Isabella and sister lily.

"Oh thank goodness." Belle exhaled in relief.

"By the way, how did you got hurt-"Asta soon noticed a water barrier containing Noelle and a beaten up kirsch towards their direction.

"You guys are okay!" Noelle was surprise to see Asta and her friends save and sound.

"Noelle!" Asta called out.