Chapter 19 Zumu's Offer

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

Chapter 19 Zumu's Offer

Cangse Sanren blindfolded Wei Ying's eyes and told him that no matter what he hears or sense he won't remove it. Wei Ying nodded and felt his mother's callous hand hold him and pulls him gently, guiding him somewhere he has no idea of.

Today, a month after Wei Ying turned fourteen Cangse Sanren bring him out without informing anyone in their sect. Wei Ying finding it strange that this time's escape is being led by his mother. Still Wei Ying didn't bother to ask and even after getting blindfolded, he just blindly obeys her.

She's his mother, that is certain, no question needed to voice.

Not a nefarious beast in disguise.

Wei Ying is certain.

Time pass as they continue their stroll in a mountain, Wei Ying's doesn't know of. He doesn't even know how long they have been walking. If still morning or already night. Still Wei Ying didn't question. All he could hear is rusting of leaves and chirping of birds, also some faint sound of other types of growls.

A gentle breeze blew Wei Ying's face and his hair dances lightly, he also felt that they passed a barrier or something that is made of strong spiritual power.

Wei Ying hears someone's unfamiliar voice, which is gentle, kind and calm greeted his mom, which his mom returns with same manner.

"Shizun has been waiting for your arrival Shijie."

Now, that finally rouse Wei Ying's curiosity.

As far as he knows, his mother doesn't have anyone calling her "Shijie" and if there is then they are maybe from—

Wei Ying was cut off from his thoughts when he felt his mother pulls him again, this time it didn't take hours or even minute that they made yet another stop. His mother let his hand go as he hears her greets someone again and probably this time someone who much higher position to her, or something like that.

"It's an honor to be invited by you again here in your heavenly home, Shizun."

'Shizun...?' Another word that arouses Wei Ying's curiosity, making him excited of where they are as he finally connecting those dots.

"Is that Wei Ying?" the master's voice is beautiful, soothing yet strong and held authority, still Wei Ying can catch kindness from it.

"Yes, just like you instructed I brought A-Ying here."

"Let him see."

There's a pause, as Cangse Sanren quieted and confuse, and Wei Ying could tell her confusion and he could imagine that it is showing on her face. If he's conclusion is right then they are in Celestial Mountain, the place where his mom cultivated and been raised, and this master is none other than Baoshan Sanren, the person who saved his parents after their fight against a certain nefarious monster, and if it's the case then he could understand his mother's confusion, after all according to her it's not normal for her master to invite people on her place, more than so letting them see within, and yet not just her master instructed his mom to bring him and now the master wants Wei Ying to see.

Wei Ying blindfold has been removed, letting his eyes to see the beautiful paradise called Celestial Mountain, then in front of them is a young madam, probably a little older than his mom, she's beautiful and cannot be mistaken to be the master from the legend. Standing at the other end of three steps stairs, looking down at them, but Wei Ying feels that their position and hers were just on right arrangement. That definitely nothing is wrong.