Chapter 16 Equal Value Exchange

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

Chapter 16 Equal Value Exchange

Sect Leader Nie couldn't help but to laugh out loud, not caring if his voice would reach the town as he really felt amused to the story he just heard.

Who wouldn't? Sect Leader Jin was kicked out on his throne by finally snapped wife of his, and now the Jin Clan is being run by Jin Zixuan with support from Madam Jin.

Nie's Sect Leader never think that such a small sect as Zhuque Sect would be able to push him down, and according to certain people Jin Guangshan's downfall is because of him, being a pedophile.

Sect Leader Nie, "Still I'm glad nothing bad happen to your son Sect Leader Zhu."

Cangse Sanren smile after sighing, "We're also grateful."

Currently Cangse Sanren, Tiao Reinshun, Cong Liu and Tiao Liujuan is in guest room in Unclean Realm and foretelling to Sect Leader Nie about their encounter with Jin Guangshan.

Sect Leader Nie invited them after hearing that they are the caused of Madam Jin's decision. Who did he hear it from? Surprisingly, from Wen Rouhan.

Sect Leader Nie got interested on meeting them after hearing that, and so he sent a convoy to give his message, thus resulting of today's occurrence.

"So?" Sect Leader Nie, "Where is your son now?" His guests are all confused and turn to an empty spot with sitting mat, they went silent for a moment before sighing. Again, Wei Ying have successfully escaped from them.

Tiao Reinshun and Cong Liu stands up and bows to Sect Leader Nie.

Tiao Reinshun, "Sect Leader Nie I apologize for my brother's manners."

Sect Leader Nie, "It's fine, it's fine! Don't worry, I already expected such a behavior seeing who his mother is."

None of Zhuque Sect tries to defend their Sect Leader, why they should? It is the truth.

Tiao Reinshun, "Thank you for understanding. If you'll allow it, me and my Brother Liu over here would search for Brother Ying."

Sect Leader Nie, "No, stay here, I'll just order one of my disciples to search for him instead. They know my place more than you. No worries."

Tiao Reinshun and Cong Liu peaks at Cangse Sanren and Tiao Liujuan who gave them a nod of agreement. The children heaved a breathed and bow to Sect Leader Nie acknowledging his idea and sit down again.

For a little afar, the missing Zhuque Sect member could hear thwack thwack thwack. Curious, he follows the noise and there found in the middle of training ground one a who looklike at the same age as him, and another who obviously much older teen.

The little younger lad slumps at the ground upon losing his wooden sword, pouting.

"A-Sang! How will you learn the way of saber if you're not going to take this seriously?!"

"I want to Da-ge! But it just won't work!"

"C'mon A-Sang you can't be serious! Saber has been our Clan's fighting style and our way for cultivation, you must master it!"

"Da-ge please spare me!"

"A-Sang doesn't want saber?! And just what do you want? Arts? Fan painting? If you are born as a commoner then fine, but you're not! You're a young master of a prominent sect you must show result, you must show strength, so no one would try to go against you!"

"Da-ge even I show results and strength, if they really up to no good, they will!"

"That's why you must show strength! And you over there! How dare you to listen!"