Chapter 18 Have to Make a Way

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

Chapter 18 Have to Make a Way

CRUNCH sounded after Tiao Reinshun takes a bite and nods in approval for the texture and taste.

Tiao Reinshun puts the long thin stick-shape biscuit that she made herself between her teeth and plays with it by moving it up and down.

She's in the kitchen alone, creating snacks for everyone and today a simple stick snack has been realized, but why so simple? Simplest isn't the case but what it is for.

Devilish smile forms on her face.

That was two days ago, the day before they escape and fought Peri, the dancing stone goddess.

Not thinking of going home yet, the chaos duo mounted their sword and flew somewhere else.

They found a town and landed in non-conspicuous alley way. Tucked in their spiritual swords in their qianku pouches.

Wei Ying found an iron stone that they found after the stone goddess perished. He examined it front to back, side to side, and its details, and wonder why it is carrying a dense Ying Energy.

Finding no clue, he tucks it away again, noting himself to ask Li Fangzhun or O Dokun once they're at home.

Unexpectedly but definitely made Wei Ying so pleased is they meet the Second Young Master of Lan Clan by pure luck.

"Lan Zhan!!!" Wei Ying runs towards him, and pounce at the said person.

"Wei Ying..." as expected are the words Lan Zhan only utter and almost quiet, making Tiao Reinshun sighs and smile, and she too went to them, definitely not going to pounce on him.

After years of freely observing the stoic Lan Master, Tiao Reinshun finally able to read him clear as water, and she discover on how he is so obvious! Tiao Reinshun could tell at how weak this two in sensing each other, she only shrugs her shoulder.

"So, Young Master what it is your business here in Town of Tang San?"

"Night-hunt. Just passing."

Tiao Reinshun hums as neither the chaos duo questions him further, fully aware that there's missions that quite confidential.

'But Second Young Master Lan sure is amazing, he just turned 14 just like Bro Ying but he already handling big important missions alone! On the other hand, me and Bro Ying are still in our escapee series, not to mention we're definitely will get a very long lectures once we reported that we fought Peri...' she sighs in defeat and silently.

"Then you're going to leave already?" this time it is Wei Ying who asked, his tone has hint of sadness.

"Already finished."

"...Hmm?... Passing—you meant... PASSING BACK?!" Wei Ying shows nothing but shock, while Tiao Reinshun only has her jaw drop.

"Mn." Lan Zhan nodded.

'Fuck... amazing...' Tiao Reinshun couldn't help but be amazed.

"Then you have plenty of time before going home!" Wei Ying voiced changes into energetic one.

Lan Zhan nodded.

'Woah... Second Young Master Lan sures happy~' then something clicks on her. She suppresses herself from smiling as a devilish idea plays on her head.

Tiao Reinshun let them go around the town to enjoy themselves, and just as usual she makes some distance away from them.

When the sky turns into orange hue, Tiao Reinshun who totally separated herself to them have started to look for an inn where they could stay.