Chapter 15 Decision

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

Chapter 15 Decision

A surprising pair visits the Zhuque Sect five days after rampage.

Everyone is confused to see the pair of mother and son. Cangse Sanren with her husband faced them questioning the matter.

Before anything else, Madam and Jin Zixuan gave their respect to them and sincerest apologize to Jin Guangshan's stupidity, and they knew that forgiveness is not possible, after all Jin Guangshan targeted their son which is the next Sect Leader of Zhuque Sect.

Cangse Sanren clears to them that either it is Wei Ying or just a mere servant, they will still surely retaliate.

Jin Zixuan praises their kindness for other people, even go as far as not touching Jin Guangshan after what he did to Madam Houki.

Cangse Sanren told them what really happened to Madam Houki after that, that if weren't for Wei Ying Madam Houki might be still bedridden by now or worst might already take her own life for losing her son.

Madam Jin grips the hems of her robes, she could at least feel what it feels like to lose her child. She never had any miscarriage but as a mother losing your child is a nightmare.

Probably might suddenly out of her mind, Madam Jin grovel at Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze which makes the three almost jumps from their sits. That proud Madam of Lanling Jin lowers herself to the others. But Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze didn't accept that grovel fully, saying Madam Jin should do it to Madam Houki and Xingxiu Caipi instead as they are the victims.

Madam Jin raises her head but still hanging down, and a moment of silence which Jin Zixuan has cut off by asking Wei Ying's whereabouts, wanting to apologize to him directly.

Cangse Sanren informs him that he can do it later, as the kids are studying currently at House of Xing.

Jin Zixuan nods in agreement.

Madam Jin begun their business at Zhuque Sect by starting from announcing Jin Guangshan's demotion. Madam Jin confesses that she really couldn't believe that Jin Guangshan is actually into kids and only thanks to Wen Ruohan who went to their sect personally does Madam Jin learns the truth.

Wei Changze notes to himself to thank Wen Ruohan next time.

So, again Madam Jin apologizes.

Cangse Sanren confess that no matter how many times Madam Jin apologizes to her husband's place, Cangse Sanren won't forgive him, and she desire to punish Jin Guangshan to his sins, not just on Wei Ying but also for Madam Houki and one other— "Ah! Actually two!"

"Two? Who is these other two?"

Cangse Sanren kept quiet at first, thinking if she should tell them but in the end, she chose to be blunt.

"They are Jin Guangshan's illegitimate children from two different woman, and one of them is Mo Yu."

This taken them aback, they remember that there's disciple who asked for Madam Jin's help before and that very same disciple has many ill rumors within their sect, in addition to this his sudden disappearance. Another thing that shocks them is there are actually two of Jin Guangshan's children staying at Zhuque Sect.

Is that mean Jin Guangshan has able to impregnate some woman here? But before they could voice it, Cangse Sanren has beat them to it.

"A-Ying found two of them from two different chances and circumstances just recently. A-Ying found A-Yao in Yunping, while A-Yu was found in the woods."

Red Strings of Connectionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें