Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts

Mulai dari awal

The purple bubble disappeared and her feet touched the ground. She flashed a smile my way before pointing down to my groinal area, I look down and saw myself fully hard and naked down there. 

"Do not fret or make any move to try and cover it, what you do here you do in the real plane, which would most like to make you slap the Uchiha who was on her knees for you."

I followed her suggestion, making sure to not make any sudden movements that might hurt Akiria. 

"Why am I here?"

I asked her, looking straight into her eyes and I saw the same look that was on my four women before I came here, lust and desire swirling around in her honey-colored orbs. 

"I am here to help, I am intrigued by you and I would like your permission to stay close to you and inspect you as you go about your daily life, just think of me being sealed but only I am free to leave whenever I want and it works the same just as Kyuubi's seal, what do you say, I can give you insight as well as some advice with your current situation too."

I am thinking about this right now, I lost one dignity sealed inside me for another but this one claims to be a demi-goddess, she had the power to kill me or just do what she just asked, she didn't need permission from me as I am nothing more than a mortal. 

I really need help to understand things better and she is the demi-goddess of wars, so maybe I can pick her brain on how to make this stupid war better and try my best to not lose any more men in this stupid fight of whose dick is bigger.

"Your's of course, no mortal has an appendage that size in your world, so your's is the biggest." 

I blushed at her statement and nodded my head at her, choosing to take her up on her offer, if she wants to help and only wants to inspect then so be it. 

"I accept your offer, Shiba." 

The once-white room was gone and in its place was my dining room and the woman I loved with my entire heart. 

"What do you say Naruto honey, willing to dive in that lust to fuck us?" 

Kurostuchi asked me and I turned my attention to her and then down below towards Akiria, who was still trying to suck me dry but it didn't feel as pleasing as before. 

"That is because of me, I reduce your pleasure receptors in your cock for more "LASTING" performance and gave you some control on your release."

I heard Shiba's voice in my head and I then looked down with widened eyes as my cock felt so stiff and long.

"Gave you 2 extra inches and a girth the size of a petite woman's fist, now tell that Uchiha woman to open wide and start to fuck her throat, show them that this battle is controlled by you."

I shook the shock off and got up, my hands going down to Akiria's head as I wrapped her hair in one of my hands and used the other to place it on top of her head. 

"Open wide my love." 

I told her, giving in to my lust was the best thing I could have done as I was just enjoying how she was holding onto my thighs for dear life while I made her take ever since inch of my cock in her mouth and out then again, going at a pace that would make anyone spin. 

"Alright, now that the foreplay is out of the way and my cock is lubed up, bend over now" 

I told Kisara, going behind her and cock in my hand to position it at her entrance, she followed my order and bent over the table, her ass high up in the air, her thighs glistening with her arousal.