"Yes, Mr. Stilinski?"

Rising from his seat he starts, "I am personally incredibly devastated about all of this and would like to take advantage of this school's amazing counseling service-"

The professor's hand moves from his face and out in Stiles' direction.

"Sit. Down."

Stiles sinks into his chair once more, muttering under his breath.

———————————————————————————

The student lounge is buzzing with the same chatter as the previous class. Scott, Celia and Lydia try desperately to focus on work but each catches passing whispers.

"I heard her dad had something to do with it..." a girl says to her friend as they walk by.

Scott's eyes bounce from face to face, each student sat talking about Emile, where she might be, just how much her friends knew.

"Guys-" Stiles pants, clamoring into a seat beside Scott. "Okay so, I overheard one of the officers in Student Affairs say that she's been missing since Saturday when she didn't show up for plans with a friend."

"And?" Lydia presses.

Stiles shrugs as if he doesn't quite know what she's asking.

"That's it."

"That's it?"

"Well I asked about leads."

"And?" Scott says this time.

Stiles gestures to the table.

"They kicked me out, they wouldn't tell me."

The group is silent for a moment, looking at Stiles and the misplaced urgency he entered the conversation with.

"Well what does your dad think?" Celia asks.

Stiles shrugs again. "He hasn't responded, but I do have a police scanner."

Lydia moves to inquire further but he waves her off with a 'don't ask.'

In Stiles' car he scans frequencies until something captures their attention.

"... Yeah, father says he last spoke to the girl Saturday before she left the house... Says she's been seeing a new boyfriend, Corey Hines..."

At that, the group turns in to one another.

"I know that name, he's a Junior I think." Scott says.

"He's in the math club. He's nice, he couldn't have something to do with it could he?" Lydia looks to Celia, then Stiles for reassurance.

Stiles only leans in closer to the radio.

"... Father and daughter live at 1068 Sienna Dr..."

Immediately, Stiles starts the ignition.

"What are you doing?" Scott puts a hand in front of him.