24. 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

Start from the beginning

Naruto had taken the past couple of days to regain himself after his little insecurity moment. He checked in with his friends to get a hold of his feelings. Everything was coming in all at once. His boys assured him that this was bound to happen as these two pretty much went from zero to one hundred in one day- even though they had three months of build up to get them there. However all the questions and concerns were happening really fast.

Speaking from a place of immediate trigger was bound to create an absence of effective communication. So when he was ready & calm- he would fully express to Hinata his insecurity. Naruto had dropped the subject but it stayed on Hinata's mind. She wanted her boyfriend to be open about this issue but she also didn't want to push him. And he was evidently being less physical with her which she didn't like.

Yet here she was, sweetly asking to stay over- knowing it was to comfort him & he adored that. Naruto placed a sweet kiss on her cheek which made her beam. "Of course you can Princess". Before departure , Hina pulled out her Polaroid camera & the couple took adorable pics of each other, then left them on Naruto's bed facing down ward to develop.

***
From some yards away, Shikamaru was in a black t -shirt with white lettering that read "THIS IS MY COSTUME", talking to some girl who was trying to feel him up. He sipped his beer with indifference as the blonde was chatting him away. She was cute. Very ashy blonde hair with bangs & deep purple eyes. Her outfit was a sexy red devil how original Shikamaru thought.

However he tuned her out completely when he saw her walk in. She wore a red strapless dress, purple gloves that went up to the top of her arms, and her hair was lightly but wonderfully spray painted red. He knew it was her by the face and the eyes- and she had a body he would never forget. He nearly choked on his drink Ino looks amazing.

Shikamaru kept glancing back at this Shion girl to then look at Ino. It was times like these where he wished he had never fucked up with Ino. She was truly a sight to behold & her performance in the bedroom was unmatched. The egotistical prick lived for how she once used to praise him. Yet he left it all behind for a fantasy.

His attention was turned to a third view when a goddess walked in. Black latex stuck to her body like skin, her curves made a perfect hour glass, black gloves were halfway up her arm, in one hand a toy carrot was hanging off her wrist like a bracelet, lacy stocking covered her thighs and legs. Hinata was a shiny diamond & every man in that vacinity of the night club were gulping to recover their suddenly dry mouths as this beauty invaded their presence. They made sure their mouths stayed shut thought because on her arm- was her incredibly tall & intimidating boyfriend who sent daggers at every man staring at her. His colossal frame, muscular figure & a face that was snaring was not to be messed with.

If Shikamaru was one of these randoms he would be deathly of afraid of him. This was the first time everyone was seeing in person (and not just rumors) that Naruto Uzumaki wouldn't let a soul near his precious girlfriend.

However.... Nara? Didn't give one single fuck.

On the second floor on a table to the far right the happy couple met you with their friends. Sasuke and Sakura were dressed up as Batman and Cat woman, Rock Lee dressed up as a body builder, Neji and Ten Ten were a priest and a slutty nun. Sai kept it simple and just wore a lace-y shirt with cat ears & Shino was dressed in normal clothes but wore dog ears. It made Hinata a little confused "Wait are you two dressed up together? Cat and dog?". Sai's eyes went wide and nervous laughter erupted "What? N-no! It's just a total coincidence".