18. 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕

A

A.N: TRIGGER WARNING! Grief/ this chapter is long 😭
********************************************
Naruto rubbed his eyes awake and saw Hinata furiously trying to open his bedroom door. He sighed at the sight. She started banging on the door with her foot. "What the hell?" She whispered to herself. He got up. Slowly walked over her and put his hands over hers. She stopped moving entirely. Her eyes shot up to the door & blood began pumping her heart rapidly.

"Good morning" he said in a raspy voice.

She's never heard a man sound so alluring.

"Or good afternoon. To be honest I don't know what time it is".

Her silence was starting to bother him. "We need to talk".

She took one step to turn and he turned right behind her. Hinata swatted his hand and away and crossed her arms. Now staring at the entryway of his bathroom that was some feet away from her. This was too similar to an upset toddler & it amused him.

"Ah you wanna do the silent treatment? I can do that".

He got in front of her and she immediately turned her head to the side with closed eyes. He took a step closer to her bringing his lips to her ear. "Don't play games you can't win Princess". But she stood firm. Hinata did shift a little bit at his close distance. He pressed his lips to her cheek repeatedly hoping kissed would get her to losen up "Talk to me".