6. 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔.

Authors Note: This is how I imagine the boys to look!

**********************************************He walked sluggishly down the stairs into his bedroom

He walked sluggishly down the stairs into his bedroom. The town house had nearly three floors. The second floor upstairs contained three bedrooms. One that was Sai's, one that was Sasuke's, and a bedroom that belonged to Naruto's god parents; Tsunade and Jiraiya.

The main floor had the living and the kitchen
& down a semi hidden staircase there was another large room with a bathroom, Naruto's bedroom.

This was the home Naruto used to visit as a child. His god parents had no kids, and when his parents would take getaways or needed someone to baby sit they would drop him off here. He watched as the house changed with the times, & grew with it. When Naruto was younger, Tsunade got a job as an adjunct medical professor at Konoha University. The drive from their old house was a bit far so that bought this one, only a twenty minute drive from the school.

After years of teaching, Tsunade missed being back in the medical field where the action was, and Jiraiya, an author who can do his work any where, happily followed his wife back to their original home in the heart of the Leaf Village. They rented out this home until Naruto started college. They, alongside his parents, agreed that paying for him to dorm was useless, so he could live in the house with only trusted and approved roommates when the time came.

His god parents visit frequently, naturally to make sure their god son isn't throwing wild parties & getting off track. Of course he doesn't throw parties or invite women over the house... he does all of his bad doings else where.

Like tonight, he went out again to some random party thrown near campus, picked a decent enough girl who was in his dm's, & participated in unaffectionate sexual activities.

The longest Naruto had ever went without sex was one month. When he started having sex, with Ino, it was exciting, vulnerable, terrifying. He was inexperienced, & he presumed she was as well. But she seemed to know exactly what she wanted... after their break up he found out he was in fact not her first. The first month of heartbreak Naruto was in shambles, he didn't want to talk to anyone, go out, or do anything.