15. 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔

A.N: 1K READS I LOVE YALL SO MUCH 😭😭💘💘😭💘😭💘😭

N: 1K READS I LOVE YALL SO MUCH 😭😭💘💘😭💘😭💘😭

*********************************************They were in her bedroom

They were in her bedroom. She was shuffling with stuff on her counter top while he looked at her intensely from behind. "I don't know what you're talking about" she said nervously.

He got up from her bed, taking her by the shoulders, turning her around to face him. Blue eyes piercing into hers. She felt frozen. Every time she looked at him for too long she was in a trance. "Princess stop lying to me. We almost kissed my in bathroom! Why are you denying it?". She wanted to move but couldn't. His face was turned into a frown, begging her to answer. She was too scared. But his voice was pleading. Maybe it was time to say what she was feeling?

"Because you're in love with Ino! She's you're everything & I'm just-"

"She is nothing!" He protested "I don't want Ino any more! It's you princess... since the first time we kissed.. it's been you all along".

She was stunned "Naruto... I don't understand".

He started to push her backwards.
"Do you even know what you do to me Hinata?
Why do you think I slept in your bed?
Why do you think I'm always touching your face and kissing your cheeks?
I can't get enough of you.
I want you".
He slammed her on to her bed, hovering over her and gripping her wrist so she couldn't move. For insurance he locked in her hips with his knees. Narutos voice dropped into a tone she's never heard before. "You can't deny the chemistry that's been building between us" .

There was a tickle on her cheek.

This position they were in wasn't good for her. This was happening too fast but she couldn't deny what she felt and more. "Naruto... I just... I'm afraid of getting hurt again".

He gently caressed her cheek with his thumb. Soothing her stress with every touch. "I won't hurt you baby I promise".

She felt a tickle on her nose.