𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Rose." The girl cried as she hugged the girl. "He's dead!" She dramatically cried.

After elena had bargained with Alice, Alice gave the password to them as Alice typed it in

After elena had bargained with Alice, Alice gave the password to them as Alice typed it in. "Someone's been her here. The hard drives been completely wiped out." She told them as Bella groaned.

"Yeah, probably whoever killed him." Rose slowly nodded her head.

"Lucky for you, slater was paranoid." Alice said as she turned to the other computer. "Everything's backed up on our remote server." She informed them as elena turned around.

"You know that she's not doing anywhere near my blood, right?" Rose whispered to elena.

Elena nodded her head. "I know. She doesn't." She nodded her head to the human, before peering over her shoulder. Bella did the same on the other side.

"Kristen Stewart. God, was he obvious?" Alice shook her head as she stared at the files.

"These are all leads to vampires?" Elena asked as she stared at the names.

"Slater was obsessed. Almost as much as me." Alice replied with a slight smile.

"What about that one? 'Cody Webber.'" Rose asked as she nodded towards the file. "They exchanged dozens of e-mails about elijah."

"I could call him." Alice offered as she turned to the two.

"Brilliant idea, Alice." Bella grinned as Ella passed her the phone.

"Tell him that we're trying to send a message to klaus." Elena told her as Bella whipped her head to face her. As did rose. "The doppelgänger's Alice and she's ready to surrender."

"Woah, Woah, Woah." Bella shook her head and hand. "That is not happening." Bella grabbed the phone out of Alice's hand.

"Oh, my god. I knew I recognised you." Alice turned to the girl with admiration, not even fazed that Bella snatched the phone from her hands.

Elena sighed as she gently grabbed the home back, giving it back to Alice. "Get him the message, please." She gave pleading eyes to both of them before turning around and walking away.

"Did you know she was going to do that?" Bella turned to rose, who also looked flabbergasted.

"I had zero clue." Rose shook her head as they follow elena. "What are you doing?" She asked as they walked into a different room.

"I'm getting klaus' attention." Elena replied.

"No, you're thing to get yourself killed. You're leading klaus right to you!" Bella scoffed as she stared at elena. Elena nodded her head. "He'll kill you!"

"Which is exactly what you wanted all along." Rose realised as Bella pulled out her phone, messaging both damon and stefan.

"It's either me or my family." Elena shrugged her shoulders.