"Addison Horner," She says bored.

"Again, I dont-"

"Pretend all you want, Toto. Me, and you both know you're not as innocent as you lead people to believe." She says.

I stop and turn to her, but I lose her to the crow of the paddock.

What the hell.

It's okay, Toto.

You just need some coffee.

You are still half asleep.

Your fine.

No one knows anything

******

I watch as the clock hits twelve, signaling that it's lunchtime. I grab my jacket and start walking out the garage.

"Toto!" I hear my name being called behind me.

I let out a sigh, turning around.

"George," I smile.

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to get lunch together, I want to talk to you about something."

"I would love to, George, but I unfortunately have lunch plans with someone else already. What did you want to talk about? Maybe we can schedule a meeting" I say.

"Oh, I won't keep your guest waiting. I just wanted to talk to you about the car"

"Don't worry. We can talk about it later. I don't want to be late," I say.

"Yes, yes, of course. Say hello to Addy for me. "

"Excuse me?"

"Say hello to Adi, the canteen girl. I'm assuming that's where you're off to"

"Oh yes, yes. Sorry, I heard something else.

He laughs. "No worries, enjoy your lunch," He says before turning around and walking to Lewis.

I swear that boy almost gave me a heart attack.

I start walking towards the paddock club, acting as normal as possible, even though my nerves are through the roof. I don't remember the last time I got so nervous about a girl.

******

I walk into the paddock club and look around for Addison. I don't see her and pull out my phone to message her.

Princess Addy❤️

In the paddock club. Where are you?

Look up and a bit to your left.

I look up, my eyes going a bit to the left. I immediately lock onto her. She's wearing dark blue jeans and a vintage redbull jacket. Her hair a beautiful untamed mess of curls. She waves me over, and I walk across the room. She pulls me close and into a small room.

Her Lips connect with mine, and I feel the wall behind me as the kiss gets more heated. A throat clears behind her, and she moves away from me. Taking the smell of flowers away with her.

I look at where the throat was cleared and see a blonde set of hair.

"Toto, this is my sister. Gigi, come meet Torger." Addison says. I watch as the blonde hair turns around, and I'm geeted with the same blue eyes that were warning me earlier.

"You," I say.

"Nice to see you again, Toto." She smiles and puts her hand out. I take it and shake it.

"You really know how to make a man regret even his favorite choices." I comment, which sends her laughing.

"I'm very confused about what's happening right now. But I'm glad you guys are getting along" Addison smiles.

Gigi quickly explains what she did earlier.

"Gigi Horner!" Addison shouts, hitting her arm. "How could you?" She laughs.

"You should have seen the look on his Face Tia" She laughs before going and sitting down.

I look at Addison who has her face in her hands, she looks back up at me.

"I am terribly sorry about her" Addison smile.

I chuckle. "It's okay, Darling" I say sending a wink her way.