04|| Sir

I feel the door against my back as Toto pushes me against it. I feel his left hand connect with my right hip, sending shivers down my spine. He grabs my jaw with his other hand and makes me look at him.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks.

I nod. "Your words Addison" He says.

"Yes please" I plead.

He slams his lips against mine hunger taking over. His tongue dances across my bottom lip, asking for access. I open my mouth fully our tongues dancing through the fire.

I arch my back and my hip presses against Toto's firm bulge, hidden by those black pants.

Toto moans from deep within and Moves his hands down and under my shirt. Our lips disconnect and he pulls the dark blue top off me. Pausing for second to look me up and down.

"Addison-"

"No more talking Torger."

"You're so beautiful" He says before pulling me down to kiss him again. This time a bit more passionate. He easily picks me up and moves us to the bed. Our kiss starts getting heated again and I gasp when I feel the pressure of my bra melting away. I slip it off the rest of the way and Toto breaks the kiss looking at me. His tongue slides over his lip. He brings my head back to to his and our kiss reignites. I feel his one hand slide down and start to massage my breast, paying extra attention to to my nipples.

We disconnect yet again as he falls backwards. I take my time to look at his chest. How can someone his age look this good? I trace the defined chest down to the happy trail of hair that leads downwards from his belly button. I'm eager to find out where it leads. I bite my lip as my hand stops at his waistband.

He chuckles. "Your lip looks good between your teeth" He smirks. Making me aware of the fact I was biting my lip.

I hear him take off his shoes as they hit the ground. I lean backwards and undo the button on his pants before the brass zipper. Toto sits up before standing up and putting me down on the bed. I quickly kick off the flats I was wearing. I watch as he slips out of his pants and see the sizable bulge straining his boxer briefs.

He runs his hands though his hair. Before making quick work of my jeans. I lay down as I feel Toto lean over me. His one arm picks me up and scoots us further onto the bed. He positions himself in-between my legs. He leans down his mouth connecting with my breast, Swirling in small circles. His hand comes up and starts massaging my other breast. I involuntarily arch my back, causing me to grab Toto's sides. I feel his knee pressing firmly between my legs, causing me to tremble.

I feel him leave my nipple and start kissing lower and lower. He quickly pulls my panties off and looks down at me. That devious look that silently says I'm his prey. I grow more aroused the longer he looks. He finally starts kissing my thigh, making his way down to my most sensitive spot.

"Fuck" He growls suddenly.

"What?"

"Your so wet for me" He says, I open my mouth to say something back when it gets stuck in my throat as his lips connect with my opening.

His tongue moves faster and faster against me, making sure to be firm. I let out a moan as I start nearing the edge.

He stops. "Your not allowed to come until I tell you too"

I nod.

"Words"

"Yes sir"

He smirks before going back to his job.

I'm on the edge trying so hard not to let go when I hear Toto's voice.

"Come for me baby" He says and I let go.

Ecstasy takes over my body as I start shaking. Every muscle in my body untensing. I moan as I black out.

I come back to life a few seconds later.

Toto watching me with curiosity.

"Jesus I think I blacked out there"

"I'm sorry" His voice is full of worry.

"Don't be that was- Amazing. Think you've set a standard no one will ever meet."

He smirks.

"Let's get you cleaned up. Shall we?" He says walking into the bathroom. I knew a one night stand with him would be good but not this good.