Chapter 6

They walked into the tattoo shop and started looking around at all the things to get a tattoo off. As they walked around a pole filled thing little glasses that had drawings of the tattoos of them they saw Tori. The lady that did their aptitude test.

They walked over to her where she was standing at a cart putting tools for a tattoo on it.

"You remember us, right? We we're just wondering if you could..." Tris asked her but Tori but her off

"No. I just do tattoos." Tori told her

"Okay." Belle and Tris both said as they walked away.

They went over to the pole and Tris grabbed a glass that had four crows on it. Belle decided to get a tattoo of the letter MD for a friend she lost when she was little. They walked back over Tori and she just looked at them.

"I'd like this one." Tris told her

"I'd like this one." Belle told her and they held up the glass.

Tori put a sticky patch that was a wire hooked up to it and a gun at the end of the wire where Tris wanted her tattoo.

"Can I jut ask you..." tris tried to asked her

"You two made a mistake choosing dauntless. They'll find out about you..." Tori told them.

"Who? Who will?" Belle asked

"The people you're a threat to." Tori whispered

"What people? Who, Dauntless?" Tris asked

"No, society. If you don't fit into a category, they can't control you." Tori told them as Belle shook her head

"I don't get it."

"We're dauntless. We're going to be dauntless. We choose dauntless." Tris said

"For your guys sake, I hope so." Tori said then took the patch off of tris chest to reveal her tattoo.

Belle got MD tattoo on the inside of her arm right under her elbow. That night Belle sat against the wall staring into the darkness as everybody else slept. Tris bad left a while ago to the pit. Belle grabbed her black hoodie and threw it on and grabbed her black shoes. She walked into the pit to see Tris hitting the red punching bags. Belle grabbed the nearest jump and started jump roping getting faster and faster till she hit her self in the face when she was going backwards and cut her cheek open. Their jump ropes with thin and any time you swing you can hear them wip the wind around. After cleaning her cheek she just push ups and sit ups. Alternating between the two. By 4 in the morning Belle was doing a handstand in her hands in front of a wall just in case she fell back and Tris was sit hitting the bag, her knuckles busted. As Belle struggled to keep her arms up so making sure they don't give out on her Theodore and Four walked through the room. Belle took a deep breath opening her eyes, automatically locking with the bright blue ones looking right at her.

Every morning Belle and Tris got up earlier than everyone else working out. Over the next few days they were acing everything their shooting skills got better. Tris was making her way out of the red, Belle had gone up a couple spots but that it.

A couple days later everyone was in the pit training. Belle doing a handstand. Belle spent lots of time doing handstands. It was probably the workout she did the most beside hitting the punching bag. Handstands was helping her hold her weigh. So if she was ever in a situation where she was hanging on a ledge she would be able to pull her self. She did lots of pull ups too. Not as much as handstands but she did them.

Belle felt her arm start to shake. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath willing her arms to stop. She opened her arms looking at the ground in front of her. Her eyes traveled up to the small platform where two people were practicing fighting. She looked farther around the room she looked towards her sister who had four looming over her as she hit the red punching bag. Belle looked to the other side of the room as feet stopped in front of her. She looked up to see Theodore.

"If you bend your arms a little at the elbow, it will be better for you. Help build more strength." He told her and she nodded her head but didn't bend her arms

After a moment of staring at each other Theodore stick his foot out. Putting it right between her head and arm. He kicked her arm lightly making it bend then kicked the other making it bend. She glared at him as he picked up a 10 pounds.

"Also helps to put weights on your feet." He told her and set the weight on her flare feet.

Theodore smiled at she glared at him and he turned and walked away. 5 minutes later Belle arms started shaking a lot more and they were about to give. Belle kicked the weight off her feet making it bounce on the floor then got out of the handstand position.

Belle walked over to the punching bag next to her sisters and started punching it. She hadn't been at the punching bag to long when she heard Christina grunting. Her and Tris turned around and saw Mollee and Christina fighting. Mollee winning.

Mollee got Christina on the ground and started punching her and Christina rolled away.

"Stop... stop! I'm done. I'm done." Christina said holding her hand out at Mollee.

"You need to stop? Okay. Let me give you a hand." Eric said holding his hand out to Christina.

She stared at him for a second before grabbing his hand and standing up.

"Thanks." She panted.

"All right, let's everyone take a break!" Eric said

They were walking down the hallway. Christina walking in front with Eric. As they walked Eric put his hand on her lower back making Belle and Tris look at each other in Confusion. They started to walk on the bridge between the giant opening. The chasm.

Suddenly Eric hit Christina making her go flying.