Chatper 3

At the end of the ceremony they all left with the dauntless. As they walked out everyone started cheering and running. The sisters smiled at each other as they started to run with everyone. They watched as they people in black started to climb up onto the tracks.

"Come on!" Isabelle smiled brightly and went over to one of the yellow pillards and started climbing it.

Isabelle was probably the Abnegation adolescent who would play and run around with the younger kids. She also had energy no matter how long she played with them. She also always rather fit from it.

When they got on the tracks they both chuckled then notice everyone getting to the side of the track. They looked down the track and saw a train coming. As the people in front of Isabelle started to run so did she.

"Beatrice, come on!" She yelled as her sister stood there a moment before finally started to run.

They watched as people started to jump onto the train and climb in. They got to the last cart and Isabelle grabbed on pulling her self in. She watched as her sister pulled herself in bumping into the Candor girl next to her.

"Sorry." She told the girl catching her breath as Isabelle sat down beside them.

"You made it. I'm Christina." The Candor girl said

"Beatrice." Beatrice told her

"Isabelle." Isabelle spoke

"Right, right. Twins. We don't got very many twins. What like 7 pairs." Christina said as both girls nodded their heads.

"Is it just me or are they trying to kill us?" Christina asked making both girls chuckle.

The rest of the ride they mostly just sat in silence, except for a the few chit chats.

"Get ready!" A woman said after a while.

Beatrice walked over to the looking out the door, Christina and Isabelle walked up behind her not looking.

"They're jumping." Beatrice turned to them.

"What?" Christina looked out the door with her.

They watched as the last few people jumped out of there cart.

Isabelle looked at them.

"Together?" Christina asked

"You can. See ya on the other side." Isabelle said then ran and jumped out.

She landed on her feet and rolled on the gravel.

She watched as Christina and Beatrice jumped out landing on their knees and hands.

"All right. Listen up! I'm Eric. I'm on of your leaders if you want to enter dauntless, this is the way in. And if you don't have the guts to jump, then you don't belong in dauntless." A guy with piercings and tattoos in black told them as they all gathered around.

"Is there water at the bottom or something?" A guy in blue asked

"I guess you'll find out. Or not." Eric told them.

"We just jumped. They want us to jump again?" Christina asked Beatrice and Isabelle.

"Someone's gotta go first. Who's if gonna be?" Eric asked and everybody looked around at each other in silence.

"Me. I'll do it. Can't be that hard. Not like you would kill us our first day here." She said as she got up on the ledge with Eric and she took her sweater off.

"That would be stupid. Even though you look it, you probably aren't." Isabelle said, some people let out small chuckles, then she turned and pushed her self off the ledge.

She felt the air around her until her back hit a net. She bounced a bit before the net finally steady. She sat up and looked around to see a hand grab the net then a guys faced popped up and he stretched his hand out.

He waved his hand and grabbed her sides putting her down on ground.

"What's your name?"

"It's... Is..." he looked at her waiting for her answer.

"Is that a hard one? You can pick a new one if you want, but make it good. You don't get to pick again." He told her.

"Okay... My name's Belle." She told him with a smile.

"First jumper, Belle!" He called out then looked at her.

"Welcome to Dauntless." He told her then walked away.

"Theo, switch me." She turned and saw another guy walking over and the guy who helped her out of the net walked to the side and he new guy walked over to the net.

A few moment later Beatrice landed in the net with a sigh. The guy helped her out and asked her, her name. Which she told him Tris.