"Joshuji" Jeonghan said making Joshua look at him.

"I love you.." Jeonghan confessed with Joshua smiling.

"You know i already have a boyfriend hannie and we're just.." Joshua looked away at Jeonghan and sat up.

"sex partners" Joshua added with a smile but you can see some sadness in that smile making Jeonghan frown but he already knows he already confessed many times but the answers are just the same everytime.

"I know" Jeonghan said sighing and sitting up and leaned over to look at Joshua.

"Want me to wash you up?" Jeonghan offered while smiling.

"I-I can wash myself up I'll go now" Joshua said stuttering because he suddenly felt hot in his cheeks when he saw Jeonghan's smile and felt embarrassed about Jeonghan washing him up and went to the bathroom.

'How can i possibly move on when you keep showing signs like that' Jeonghan thought as he noticed the younger's behavior who went to the bathroom to wash up.

Joshua had finished washing up amd are now clothed up and got out of the bathroom and saw Jeonghan who's all clothed up sleeping in his bed making Joshua smile.

"Im sorry Jeonghan.." Joshua whispered and kissed Jeonghan's forehead as he leff rhe dorm to go back to his.

•-----------•

Next few days went on as usual Seungcheol still doesn't know about Jeonghan and Joshua being sex partners and have literally fucked each other almost everyday but while that was happening Jeonghan still can't help falling in love with Joshua the more he spends time with the younger but of course Joshua keeps rejecting him even tho Joshua's action to Jeonghan is how you act when you love someone which is making Jeonghan kind off upset and annoyed.

"Mmnh~" Jeonghan groaned as Joshua suddenly kissed him and pinned him on the bathroom door as soon as they entered the bathroom.

Joshua putted his hand on Jeonghan's waist making Jeonghan's breath hitched and moan softly in their kiss.

"S-shua..." Jeonghan moaned softly as they pulled away from the kiss and Joshua giving Jeonghan some soft kisses in his neck making Jeonghan whimper softly in pleasure and his mind being occupied by the pleasureness.

"S-stop.." Jeonghan somehow blurted out making Joshua stop and look at him in confusion in any mean Jeonghan had never told or want to stop when they're gonna have sex or when they're even doing it today's the first.

"Is something wrong Hanie? Aren't you feeling well?" Joshua asked putting his hands on Jeonghan's cheek making Jeonghan's heart beat more faster and clenched his fist.

"Yes.. This.. This is wrong" Jeonghan said looking down making Joshua completely shock.

"W-what?" Joshua asked removing his hands from Jeonghan's cheek.

"This should stop, We should stop this Joshuji" Jeinghan said with his voice breaking and tearing up.

"What no Hanie why should we-" Joshua was cutted off when Jeonghan suddenly looked at him now tears streaming down his face.

"Why? It's because im hurting Shua... It hurts.." Jeonghan said covering his face with his hands crying now.

"I love you Shua... I love you" Jeonghan said crying now this scene made Joshua feel like his heart is being torn apart by pieces, just seeing Jeonghan crying hurts him a lot.