Can't Live With Losing You

Start from the beginning

"Jeez I'll go now before a murder happen" Joshua said as he stood up and left the three.

"GOODLUCK HYUNGGG AND BTW HE'S IN THE ROOFTOPPP" Seungkwan smiling then death stared Seungcheol again.

'Idiots' Joshua chuckled and proceeded to the rooftop.

When Joshua reached the roof top, he slowly and quietly opened the door and saw Jeonghan sitting on the edge as usual looking up.

'Seriously what he's doing is dangerous what if someone came herw and he got shock? he can literally fall??' Joshua thought as he slowly made his way to Jeonghan planning to pull him back away from the edge.

Jeonghan was sitting and peacefully facing the sky with his eyes closed and he suddenly felt a hand wrap around his waist and pulled him away from the edge.

"HEY! What was that for—" Jeonghan shouted in annoyance but then cutted himself off as he the one who's hugging him was Joshua his ex and their faces inches away from each other making Jeonghan flustered same goes for Joshua.

"Let go of me" Jeonghan then shook his feelings off and said in a cold tone making joshua let go of him and Jeonghan immediately made distance.

"What's a jerk like you doing here?" Jeonghan said in an annoyed tone fixing his uniform.

'Haa.. This is my fault I'll need to bear with this' Joshua sighed.

"Well it's not like you own the rooftop?" Joshua laughingly said making Jeonghan even more pissed.

'Shit that wasn't what i was supposed to-' Joshua thought as he mentally punched himself.

'Did he really just showed up to hurt me again?' Jeonghan thought and clenched his fist.

"Just leave me alone. If you want to keep hurting me just don't.. And leave me alone" Jeonghan said holding his tears up which Joshua noticed.

"Jeonghan.." Joshua said as he slowly touched Jeonghan's hands.

"Dont touch me" Jeonghan said pulling his hands away.

"Why?" Jeonghan timidly said with tears running down his cheeks

"Why Joshua why? What did i even do to deserve this...? All i wanted was to love you and be happy with you so why? Why did you hurt me am i not enough? Didn't i gave a lot of love?" Jeonghan said all crying looking at Joshua which broke Joshua's heart and he wants to stab himself.

'look what you did you bastard the person you least want to hurt is standing right infront of you hurting and crying all because of you.. My jackass self' Joshua said clenching his fist and wanting to hug and comfort the older who's expecting an answer but Joshua was speechless.

"Well..I'll just go now sorry for taking up your precious time" Jeonghan said wiping his tears off and tried to leave but was stopped when he felt someone grabbed his hands.

"J-jeonghan please.. Wait..i never should've ended give me another chance" Joshua pleaded with a breaking tone which Jeonghan noticed but he didn't faced the younger because he knows what expression Joshua's making and he doesn't wanna see because he knows he'll cry too.

"I wanna make it right, Give me another chance.. Please Im sorry" Joshua said looking at Jeonghan who still isn't facing him.

"Jeongha-"

"Im sorry Jisoo but im not sure whether i should give you a chance" Jeonghan replied which made Joshua felt like his heart is being shattered to pieces and Jeonghan then finally face him all teared up with Joshua just looking down tears falling down his cheeks.