Others who went out and walked inside the gates was so touched seeing Tajmahal. Early morning rays spreading all over the monument making it appear as if they are standing in Pink Tajmahal. 

As they were standing mesmerized with the view, they saw Arnav taking Kushi inside slowly covering her eyes. Crossing them he reached ahead.

Arnav - So..... ready princess ?

Kushi - Ready.....

Arnav - So.... Here you go.....

He removed his hands slowly and Kushi opened her eyes, only to stand rooted to her spot mesmerized with the beauty of the The Ancient monument. She intook a sharp breath as she couldn't believe that she is standing infront of the moment that is counted in seven wonders of world. She had goose bumps allover her body seeing the amazing monument.

She covered her mouth gasping and smiling

She covered her mouth gasping and smiling. Arnav who was standing beside and enjoying her expression smiled as he received the expected reaction.

Wrapping his arms around her shoulders he looked front watching the white palace in awe..... He didn't expected this much when he heard about Tajmahal. He didn't knew if he was here before..... But watching the beautiful place with Kushi is very touching experience of his life.

As he was walking covering Kushi's eyes, he didn't see the building infront. After opening her eyes only he saw Tajmahal along with Kushi.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Are we standing in front of Tajmahal for real ?

Arnav chuckled - May be yes....

Kushi - This is so beautiful.....

She whispered in daze.

Arnav - Little less than my wife....

Kushi blushed a little at his comment.

Their whole family walked and stand near them.

NK - Oh my beautiful Tajmahal..... Here we are.....

Aarav has already woke up. He didn't knew at what special place he is in right now. But it felt so pleasent for him.

He wriggled in NK's arms and as soon as he was left down he giggled loudly and hugged his father's legs from behind.

Arnav looked down to see his son's smiling face and lifted him in his arms. Holding Kushi's hand they walked in silence looking at the surroundings.

As it was very early in the morning there was only very few tourists around.

Everyone along with their partner started walking watching the place and clicking photos.

Aakash has done a small photoshoot of himself and his pretty pregnant wife.

Arnav and Kushi sat with Aarav on the grass watching the sun spreading its golden rays all over the area more effectively than before as the time passed by.

Kushi - Thankyou so much for bringing me here. This place is just amazing....

Arnav - Hmm.... Amazing toh hei....

Arnav smiled and kept silent. As time passed by people started pouring in.

Arnav - Shall we go ?

Kushi pouted looking at the beautiful Tajmahal while Arnav chuckled and pulled her nose.

Arnav - We will come some other time. Now come let's go.

Kushi smiled and walked with him. Spending sometime together Raizada family started from there. Stopping their vehicle in a lonely area they all sat together for breakfast. Aarti served breakfast for everyone.

Payal - Mumma....

Renu - Haan....

Payal - When did papa ji brought you here last time ?

Renu - Shall I tell the truth?

Renu glared at her husband who looked away smiling sheepishly.

Renu pouted - My father took brought me here before my marriage. After that today only I am coming here. All thanks to Kushi bitiya..... If not for her, he wouldn't have brought me here.

NK laughed looking at his father's face while others chuckled.

Aakash - Where are we going next ?

NK - Agra fort is near only. Shall we go there ?

Aarti - Haan Haan we shall go. First you eat properly.

Turning to Arnav - One more paratha ?

Arnav smiled and shook his head - No. I am full.

Kushi looked at them conversing surprised. But didn't comment on this.

So they started and roamed around near by places and had fun together.

It was nearly 4 in the evening and the family decided to head back home.

They all were doing shopping in a local market and was returning back to their bus.

As Payal was pregnant and with the whole day roaming, her foot got swelled. She was walking slowly beside Aakash holding his hands.

Aakash - After we go home, we will do foot massage. You will feel better.

Payal - Haan.

Aakash - Your legs are fully swollen, we will do some hot water massage. It will help you a lot.

Payal - First let's go home. Iam tired and need to sleep. If I get good sleep, then I will be ok.

As they were about to cross the road they didn't notice the truck coming on their way. Arnav and Kushi who noticed that ran to them shouting their name.

Aakash and Payal who noticed the truck as they heard Arnav and Kushi's shout stood rooted on their spot shocked.

Suddenly the whole family shouted shocked as they noticed somebody getting hit. Before they analyse the situation the damage was done.....

The beautiful day turned out to be a horrific day when they saw someone of their family in that situation. Everyone stood immovable in their place watching the situation helplessly.....

Let's see what future stored in for them......