Episode 32: It's Still You

-It has been one year! It has been a very hard working and a very tiring year for Ha-rin for she had been training as a trainee in this one year. She learnt a lot of things. After this one year of her trainee period, she is finally going back to Seoul to debut as a Kpop idol! She is a soloist currently and is soon going to release her first album. She was sitting in the train trying to call Il-deung. She was thinking of her journey so far. Everything changed except one thing, she still could not get over Seo-jun. Somewhere she still loved him but she refused to admit it. Finally the train stopped as she reached her destination. The gates opened as she took in a fresh breath of air. She looked for her Buttercup and soon she spotted him. Il-deung too saw her. He took his steps towards her.
Ha-rin: Yah Buttercup, I am really going to kill... (Before she could complete, Il-deung cozily embraced her. Ha-rin smiled and embraced him back)
Il-deung: I missed you.
Ha-rin: I missed you too!
-In a bit Soo-ah also approached them.
Soo-ah: Kiyomi!!! You're back finally!! (She said as squished her tightly)
Ha-rin: Soo-ahya, I missed you a lot!! (Soo-ah broke the hug and looked for someone)
Soo-ah: Wait, where did he go?
Ha-rin: Who are you looking for Soo-ah?
Il-deung: Seo-jun. (As soon as Ha-rin heard his name, she shot up a glance at a figure approaching them)
Ha-rin: S...Seo-jun?
-Every step Seo-jun took towards them increased Ha-rin's heartbeat. Her eyes stuck on him. It was no different for Seo-jun. He looked straight into Ha-rin's eyes. Even after Seo-jun reached close enough, they did not break the eye contact.
Seo-jun: How are you Ha-rin? Didn't you miss me? (He asked with his normal ocean deep voice)
Ha-rin: I...I'm fine. (She stuttered as she broke the eye contact and turned to Il-deung) Buttercup, day after tomorrow I have my first shoot. I have to release my first album and then I will have one week rest. In that time I can meet mom also and spend time with you guys as well.
Soo-ah: We'll party a lot!!
Ha-rin: Sure.
Il-deung: Where will you be going right now?
Ha-rin: Right now I have to go to DreamFill Entertainment official building. I'll stay there till my releasing of the album ends.
Il-deung: Sure. Come, we'll drop you.
Ha-rin: Hmm.
-That time Seo-jun came forward and took one luggage bag from Ha-rin.
Seo-jun: I'll take this. (Ha-rin just kept staring him as he walked away)
Il-deung: And I'll take that. (He said as he took her suitcase)
Ha-rin: It's okay, I can carry it.
Il-deung: I know you can but I don't want you to trip. (He said as he winked at her and started walking again)
Ha-rin: Yah Buttercup! I am really going to kill you some day. (She said as she completed her signature sentence)
Soo-ah: Come on, let's go now. (She said as they followed the boys)
-Il-deung kept the suitcase in the boot and sat on the driver's seat having Soo-ah sit beside him. Ha-rin sat on the behind seat. Seo-jun also kept Ha-rin's luggage and sat on one of the seats behind, beside Ha-rin.
Il-deung: Everything settle?
Seo-jun: Yes, we can go now. (And so Il-deung drove off to Ha-rin's destination)
Ha-rin glided a little away from Seo-jun. He secretly smiled. Suddenly he came very close to her. Ha-rin's eyes widened.
Ha-rin: W...why... (She couldn't complete her sentence as she heard a click sound)
-As Seo-jun went back to his original position, Ha-rin realized that he just plugged on the seat belt. She sighed in relief.
Ha-rin: I know how to wear a seatbelt. (She whispered to Seo-jun)
Seo-jun: You sure do. (He said as unlocked her seatbelt) Then do it yourself.
Ha-rin: You!! (She was annoyed as hell. She angrily tried to plug onto her seatbelt but as she wasn't focused, unfortunately the seatbelt broke)
-Ha-rin gasped as Seo-jun tried to control his laughter.
Il-deung: What happened Cupcake?
Seo-jun: Nothing much. Your Cupcake just broke the seatbelt.
Ha-rin: I...I'm so sorry Buttercup. (She apologized hesitantly and glared at Seo-jun)
Il-deung: It's okay, I'll get it fixed.
-the drive was silent for sometime till there was a speed breaker. Il-deung didn't notice it sooner causing a little harsh pass through. Ha-rin was the only one not wearing the seatbelt which almost resulted her to hit her head on Il-deung's seat but Seo-jun immediately put his hand in between so that she wouldn't get hurt. Ha-rin looked at Seo-jun who seemed concerned.
Seo-jun: Are you okay Ha-rin? (His voice almost sounded like a whisper to Ha-rin. She was lost in his eyes)
-Seo-jun made her sit back properly again.
Il-deung: I'm sorry. Did anyone get hurt? (Hearing Il-deung's voice, Ha-rin came back to reality)
Ha-rin: Y...yes, everyone's fine. (She said fixing her hair and looked out of the window to avoid eye contact with Seo-jun)
Il-deung: We arrived.
Ha-rin: You guys don't get off. I will take my luggage myself. Il-deung, can you just open up the boot?
Il-deung: Done. (Ha-rin got off and took off her luggage. She closed the boot and came to Il-deung's window.) What happened?
Ha-rin: I'll call day after tomorrow so you can pick me up. You will come know?
Il-deung: What's there in it to ask? Now go and take care. (He said as he patted on her head)
Ha-rin: Byee! Bye Soo-ah! I will meet you guys soon. (With that she waved at them and left)
Il-deung: Seo-junah, you have to try harder than that! (He smirked as he spoke to Seo-jun)
Seo-jun: Don't worry, it's just the beginning.
-wait, what is going on between these two? Shouldn't Seo-jun be hating Il-deung?

Setting: DreamFill Entertainment Official Building
-Ha-rin was sitting in one of the rooms thinking about how much Seo-jun has changed.
Ha-rin: Why is he acting like that? (She was wondering all this when a girl approached her)
Min-kyung: Yah Ha-rinie, where are you lost and who was the one who came to drop you here?
-Min-kyung was a trainee along with Ha-rin and they became really good friends during this one year.
Ha-rin: Oh, they were my friends.
Min-kyung: Who? That "Buttercup" you always tell me about? (Ha-rin laughed as she nodded)
Ha-rin: Yes.
Min-kyung: Do you love him?
Ha-rin: Yes, but not in that way. I love him as my best friend. I love him as one of the most important person in my life.
Min-kyung: Hmm, well who else was there?
Ha-rin: There was Soo-ah and Seo-jun.
Min-kyung: Wait wait wait! Is this Seo-jun the one for whom you made your first album?