Bloodied Hands

*Written by: Athena Guarda

---> Stephen decided to wear the earpiece and ask Dasha some questions if he can.

"Hello?" Stephen said.

"Seems like you've killed Sebastian..."
Dasha replied.

*Stephen: Well, hello, Francis' old demon.

*Dasha: What do you want?

*Stephen: Answer my questions, of course.

*Dasha: I'm busy.

*Stephen: Just answer.

*Dasha: Fine.

*Stephen: Why are you doing this?
We didn't do anything to you, didn't we?

*Dasha: Aristocrats, their annoying. Francis' mother's one of them. She married an earl, so she's considered noble. I killed her. I hate how the aristocrats treat us, the working class. So I kill them in exchange.

*Stephen: Louis, he didn't do anything to you. Why kill him?

*Dasha: Well, he already knows who I am and what I did to Francis' family. So I've been planning to kill him, he might order the police department in order to search me for his friend's sake and my crimes.

*Stephen: But he didn't, did he?

*Dasha: You just don't understand.
Any more questions?

*Stephen: Why marry a literal arsonist?

*Dasha: That seems personal.

*Stephen: Okay then, which country do you hate the aristocrats?

*Dasha: All of the countries. The way I travelled to different countries just to be free from the suffering they gave me!?

*Stephen: If I am correct... Francis treated you well, what happen to that?

*Dasha: His family is full of aristocrats.

*Stephen: You know, it's a good thing I'm in the middle class. I don't have that much power. Hah.

*Dasha: But you're getting on my nerves, so drop the earpiece and leave.

---> He did just that, he had enough of Dasha's nonsense. He went outside to the alleyway he was in and left Sebastian's body there. With his bloodied hands, he met Catherine and the others a few meters from the alleyway.

*Catherine: Stephen!? Why are your hands like this?

*Stephen: Is it your problem?

*Francis: Just wipe it off.

*Stephen: You know what, your so smart, why won't you wipe it off for me?

*Francis: Well, it might stain?

*Stephen: Just tell them I went through a surgery as a doctor.

*Catherine: You're an astrophysicist. That is different from a surgeon.

*Stephen: I want to go somewhere.

*Catherine: Where?

*Stephen: Reflection Mountain.

*Catherine: Okay?

*Stephen: We'll bury Evelyn there. Even if the queen disagree, I'll persuade her to not transport her to a different area.

*Albert: Isn't the Reflection Mountain where there is a lot of mirrors there?

*Stephen: We'll bury her exactly 8 pm during the 57 percentage of the waxing gibbous.

*Albert: So... September 6?

*Stephen: Exactly?

*Catherine: Are going to do a ritual?

*Stephen: Not exactly.

*Francis: So we are going to keep her body for days?

*Stephen: You're the doctor, you do something.

*Francis: I lost my liscence.

*Stephen: Because the building you worked at was burnt down and you never entered in another hospital to work at. You must have at least some knowledge left in your useless brain.

*Francis: Well, to make the decomposition slower, we can put her somewhere cold. But I am no forensic pathologist, so if something goes wrong, it's not my fault.

*Stephen: Well, technically, it's your fault.

*Francis: So, are we doing it or not?

*Stephen: Yes, of course!

*Francis: Wipe the blood of your hands and I have a question.

*Stephen: What?

*Francis: Since when you had a gun with you?

*Stephen: I have it with me practically everyday. It's just a revolver that consists of 6 bullets.

*Francis: Ah.
_______________

(To be continued 👀)