Conversation

Written by: Athena Guarda

----> 5 days after meeting Evelyn, Stephen decided to write a letter to her.

"Evelyn, how are you?
It's been five days since we've met. I want to talk more with you, and possibly missing you as your friend. Even though we've just met, I already made a friend here in Senimynd. I understand you might be busy, but please reply when you're not.

- —Stephen Daya"

"I guess that's it," Stephen said to himself, "I hope she responds even if she's busy."

---> When he sent it to the post, he's giving the face of someone that lacks belief that the grand princess will ever respond to him. But then, at night, an employee knocked on his door, he opened it and the employee said it was a letter from the Senimynd Palace. Stephen went excited when he heard that it was from Senimynd Palace, thinking it is from Evelyn.

"Hello, Stephen;

-   This might be all of a sudden, but... I want you to go to the place we stayed for a few hours in front of the waxing gibbous. The mountain in the citadel. We can talk more if you seek to engage a conversation with me there. At 8 pm... Do not be late.

- — Evelyn Sage Seni."

----> It was 7:42 pm that time so it made him rush. He arrived panting from running at 8:02 pm. Evelyn was sitting and watching the moon that is in front of her.

"You're late..."

*Stephen: I'm sorry...

*Evelyn: It's okay. I'm an easy forgiver. I want to talk to you about something.

*Stephen: What is it?

---> Stephen sat down with her.

*Evelyn: Do you know the Maler of the night?

*Stephen: The famous painter?

*Evelyn: I'm Maler of the night.

*Stephen: Wait, I know who is she, but... I don't know the full story. How are you Maler of the night?

*Evelyn: Well...
_________________

----> I was forbidden to paint anything, but my mother did gave me one chance, painting my room when I was 18. I painted the sunset seen through my bedroom window. For me, it came it pretty. I had a friend which was my servant, I don't call her my servant because she is my friend. Her name is Phoebe; she helps me with things... The popular story of Maler of the night is she was a prisoner in the palace, she was interested in arts and she broke out once because of someone that helped her to escape. She didn't have a canvas or have anything, but paint and a paintbrush, she asks to home owners if she can paint on their walls and somehow they agreed. She painted beautiful things... Until she got caught by palace guards and took her away.

The real story was that...
___________