Senimynd [Part 2]

Written by: Athena Guarda

{~} = Author's note

Senimynd
[Part 2: Margaret's Use /
The Maler / Lily of the Valley]

• Part 2: Margaret's Use

----> It's time for them to go to Senimynd. Catherine asks Stephen a question while packing up.

*Catherine: Stephen?

*Stephen: What is it, 90 year old?

*Catherine: STEPHEN!

*Stephen: Okay, okay. I'll stop. What is it?

*Catherine: I want you to tell my Margaret is with us?

*Stephen: Well, it is because Margaret is a child. Do you know the story of Maler of the night?

*Catherine: Yes? I read it once.

*Stephen: The Maler is attracted to children. Not in a romantic way, like, she likes children.

*Catherine: What if Margaret gets killed?! Are you an idiot, Stephen?!

*Stephen: I know she won't.

*Catherine: It's not like you know the Maler!? That is Francis' child for God's sake!

*Stephen: Francis and I have discussed it before, he agreed.

*Catherine: But even if Margaret isn't my child, I wouldn't use a literal minor for a bait just to attract a violent painter!?

"I am just a bait?" Margaret said from the door watching Stephen and Catherine.

*Stephen: She heard us.

*Margaret: As long as father agrees, I am okay with it. I just don't want to be filled with bruises when I get home, handsome mister.

*Catherine: It's Stephen. Stephen is his name...

*Margaret: Mister Stephen?

*Stephen: Yes. But you can still call me handsome.

*Catherine: Oh shut up.

*Margaret: Why do you need me for a bait?

*Stephen: To attract a scary, violent but beautiful painter.

*Catherine: Beautiful?

*Stephen: I saw her once. A child came up to her and stabbed her in the stomach while painting on a tree. I helped her, so we kind of know each other now.

*Catherine: Now you want Margaret to stab the Maler?

*Stephen: Did I say she'll stab the Maler? No I didn't, right?

*Catherine: Ahh.

----> Albert came in the room they were in and said that their carriage is ready and it's time to go. When they are finally setting off to go to Senimynd, Stephen looked down while looking at the window. Feels like something is bothering him...

"Is there anything bothering you, Stephen?" Catherine asked to him.

*Stephen: And?

*Catherine: Aren't you supposed to be happy? I mean, you'll meet Evelyn again.

*Stephen: Yes, kind of.

*Catherine: Then why aren't you happy?

*Stephen: Just... Don't ask that question.

*Catherine: Okay... Anyways, if she said to be there at 9 am sharp, why are we leaving at night?

*Stephen: We can meet the Maler at 8:50 pm. We can use Margaret for bait.