The Scent of Pastries

*Written by: Athena Guarda

[Not Edited]

---> The circus, it was 1.10 acres long.
It was the largest circus in Senimynd. It was built by someone with the last name "Daya". Sound familiar? It is Stephen's surname but he was not born at that time.
Sullivan Loren Daya was born on 1835, the circus was made in 1826. He despises circuses with a reason that he kept for years but was revealed in his biography. Sullivan was a historical writers that wrote influencial stories against Grafomynd's government laws and rulers.
______

---> Francis found a ladder beside the audience seats and had a plan.

"I have a plan... There is a ladder beside the seats of the audience. If we can use the ladder, we can try to get Evelyn back down."

*Catherine: We need someone tall to easily grab her. I can't do it, I'm short.

*Albert: I'm possibly the tallest?

*Stephen: I don't want to.

*Francis: I don't want to touch a deceased body...

*Stephen: You're the doctor, you can probably do something.

*Francis: I can tell how long she's been dead by her fingers, limbs and her jaw.

*Catherine: Brother's the tallest, I think...

*Albert: If you are not comfortable with it, I can get her.

---> Albert sets the ladder somewhere that is connect to a beam that leads to Evelyn. He walks normally on the beam and grabs Evelyn easily.
- Francis comes to help and lays her down on the floor while Stephen goes out of the circus and Catherine follows him.

*Catherine: What's wrong, Stephen?

*Stephen: Everything... She's dead. The fact that I bought a ring for her so I can propose later when she comes back from the art festival. Nature seems to hate me.

*Catherine: I'm sorry to hear. She's in a better place now.

*Stephen: I don't care if she's in a better place now. I want her in my arms not anywhere else. It's just heartbreaking.

*Catherine: I know. That's what I felt with Louis.

*Stephen: Don't mention Louis in this conversation. I don't want to hear it.

---> Then, Albert comes out to say something...

"Hey, Francis figured something out. Listen to what he has to say."

---> Catherine and Stephen went back inside.

*Francis: She's been dead for about 2-3 hours.

---> Stephen kneel down to her and hugged her and smelled something from her clothes... It was the scent of pastries.

"Pastries... I might know who did this."

*Catherine: You do?

*Stephen: Yes.

*Catherine: Then who?

*Stephen: I'm going somewhere.

*Francis: Stephen. Don't do something reckless.

*Stephen: I don't care. Don't follow me.

*Catherine: What are you going to do?

----> Stephen goes out of the circus and walked back to the citadel.

___

---> Life's unexpected. Once again, someone died. Stephen goes back to the citadel and finds a certain someone. He went to the nobility district and went to Sandro's house.
When he arrived he knocks on his door and when Sandro answered, he pointed a revolver gun to his head.