Carmén / The mansion

• Written by: Arjoe Talento

Carmén

------> Catherine went to the place where the woman that Augustus mentioned lived. It was a woman named Carmén Desdemona Bizet, named after the opera Carmen, first performed in 1875, the composer was Georges Bizet... Seems like Carmén have a spouse who was an ancestor of the composer, Bizet's son, perhaps?

--- Desdemona Inn, Main Lobby---
(August 30, 1886)

*Catherine: Firstly, we should go to her house.

*Francis: Okay, get in the carriage.

*Albert: I'll drive, as usual.

*Stephen: But what about your mansion?

*Catherine: I don't exactly believe it but Rosa wouldn't lie just like that! She also is kind of suspicious. I also need answers from Carmén.

*Stephen: What ever you say...

*Francis: Are we going in the carriage or not?

---They entered the carriage and drove to the city park---

- They have arrived to Carmén's house.

*Catherine: Okay! We're here, is anybody home?

[Catherine proceeds to knock the front door of the house but no one answered]

*Catherine: Hmm... Seems like no body is there, let's wait for Carmén to show up. I think because she is just busy.

*Francis: What if she didn't show up.

*Stephen: Oh she'll show up, alright! In your imagination~

*Catherine: Mood ruiner.

*Stephen: Just saying jokes!

-> Carmén's schedule was tight at that moment. So Catherine and the others waited for around 3-5 hours- until the door opened and it was Carmén.

*Carmén: Hello, my name is Carmén, what do you need from me... Augustus told me someone is coming to meet me?

*Catherine: That must be us... I would just like to ask a few questions.

*Carmén: Is this the press? I told you, I won't be selling my club, it is mine.

*Catherine: No, uhm. We're not the press but I am Louis Kennedy Rayne's wife.

*Carmén: Ohhh, Louis! I heard what happened to him a few weeks ago...

*Catherine: So, can we still ask you questions?

*Carmén: Go on, I have a club to open in a 30.

*Catherine: Okay... What are you to my husband?

*Carmén: I used to tutor the young man about astrophysics when he was about 12 years old. I specialize in astronomy but I opened a club instead.

*Catherine: I have one more question... Do you know anybody in Senimynd? Especially a noble person who lives in the Klisi Citadel?

*Carmén: No, I do not. Not even a mere commoner. Why would you need this? Do you need any of my help.

*Catherine: No thank you, but thanks for the offer and thank you for the information... We can just send you a telegram if we needed any help from you, Mrs. Bizet.

*Francis: Are you done? We need to visit the mansion.

*Catherine: Thanks for your time, Mrs. Bizet. Until next time!

*Carmén: Until next time, young lady.
_________

The mansion

--> Catherine left Carmén's house and have plans to go to the recently burnt mansion of theirs. The four went to the carriage and drove all the way from Prestomyndz to Lunamyndz, Astromynd. Then they have arrived to their destination.