Art Festival

*Written by: Athena Guarda

---> Today is the Art Festival. It happens every September 2 as it celebrates the fouding of Senimynd. Since the founder likes painting murals, they paint on seperate walls in the Klisi Citadel and a royal gets to pick the winner; this year, Evelyn gets to select the best mural out of five artists. The theme was Senimyd's historical paintings. Alice and Margaret decides to watch the artists paint on the walls while Margaret eats her ice cream.

*Margaret: Mother, who do you think will win?

*Alice: I have no idea. It depends on the grand princess to judge on their paintings.

*Margaret: Oh.

*Alice: Remember, too much ice cream is bad for you.

*Margaret: Ah. But it's delicious though.
_______

----> Stephen was walking around the town and starts complaining...

"There is no bakeries in here. I was craving baguettes..." Stephen said. Then he heard someone talk behind him.

"Too bad I don't have any branches in Senimynd."

- Stephen turned around and saw his friend back at Astromynd. It was Sebastian, the  childhood friend of Stephen that sells pastries in Lunamyndz.

*Stephen: Oh. Hi, Sebastian. What are you doing here?

*Sebastian: I am here to visit my brother. My brother is one of the selected artists to paint in one of the walls.

*Stephen: Oh, good luck to him.

*Sebastian: All of my family members are in Astromynd right now.

*Stephen: Oh, okay.

*Sebastian: There aren't any bakeries here so I brought some of the pastries that I made.

*Stephen: Oh. What'd you bring?

*Sebastian: Well, I have 3 baguettes, you can have the other 2.

*Stephen: Really?

*Sebastian: It's fine. You can have it.

----> Sebastian gives him the other 2 then they bid their farewells.

*Sebastian: Anyways, I've got to go visit my brother.

*Stephen: Okay then. I've got to go back now.

----> They have part their ways, Stephen went back to the palace and asked Francis where was Evelyn that time.

*Stephen: Hey, Francis. Where's Evelyn?

*Francis: Welp, I haven't seen her yet this day. Maybe she went to the Art Festival that she was going to judge?

*Stephen: Oh, right. I forgot that the Art Festival is today.

----> When Stephen remembers, Phoebe came to Stephen panting.

*Phoebe: Stephen!?

*Stephen: Oh. I'm here, what is it? Why are you panting?

*Phoebe: Well... Evelyn was supposed to be at the Art Festival's venue but she isn't there!? She told me to not come with her because a guard is going to escort her and told me she'll be there by 8 am, it is 10:42 am!?

*Stephen: Francis, what time did she head out?

*Francis: Around 7:30 am...

*Stephen: She needs to be there at the festival.

*Phoebe: I know!? Don't stress me!? My queen will kill me if she finds out that her daughter is missing!!

*Stephen: Since when did the queen cared for her?

*Phoebe: You got a point... But we need to find her!! We've sent guards and none of them found her yet within the citadel, the mountains-

*Stephen: Have you checked the valley?

*Francis: Why the valley if the royals cannot go outside of the citadel?

*Stephen: She's the Maler, don't expect less.

*Francis: Oh, that one violent painter. You know, she's the last person I thought she'll be the Maler.

*Stephen: Shut up, will you?

*Phoebe: When did you last saw her?

*Stephen: Last night, around 3 am, I guess. Then I heard a sound...

*Phoebe: So you heard it too?

*Stephen: Oh. Yes, I did.

*Francis: What sound?

*Stephen: You wouldn't been abled to hear it. I heard that you snore loud.

*Francis: Oh come on, I don't snore that loud.

*Phoebe: If she's still missing in the next 24 hours, I will ask my queen if we can hire a private detectice. I hope that it doesn't go public. Sir Stephen and Francis, I would like to request to not tell it to anyone outside the palace.

*Francis: How about my family?

*Phoebe: I saw them at the festival. They would possibly notice by now.

*Stephen: Then the crowd and the staff operating the festival will possibly notice it as well which will lead that it will spread to everyone. Evelyn's never late, and you know that.

*Phoebe: Oh, right. That's messed up. What'll I do!?

*Francis: Calm down. Let the crowd know, you may never know; they might help.

*Phoebe: I suppose you're possibly right.

______

*Next Chapter: The Woman at the Entrance

-Spoiler: A love story 😃

--->Announcement (Spoilers Ahead):
The reason why I haven't uploaded because I was busy planning the plot of this story. The story of this consists of 5 parts. This is part two and the previous one was part one, which is "Disturbing Sound". Also, the next chapter is something related to Augustus (Colby's Father) and Jane. Hope you have a lovely day, good bye.