19.) Party

"I'm gonna change real quick" y/n says going over to her closet and looking thru her clothes.
"Ugh I don't know what to wear" y/n says, Matthew walks over to her.

"What are the options" mattheo asks

"I'm between these 3, I don't know if the dress is too much or this shirt is too little or if this-" y/nrambles

"Definitely the third option. its subtle but still says I'm here" mattheo says cutting y/n off.

"Thank you" y/n says relived running to the bathroom to change.

y/n walks out of the bathroom then goes over to her vanity and puts her lip gloss on and shoes

"Ready?" Y/n says grabbing mattheo hand and walking out the door.

"Yes ma'am" mattheo says following her.

They walk down to the common room with y/ns arm linked with Mattheos arm. Enzo runs over to them

"Come on lets get drinks" Enzo says to y/n, y/n follows Enzo pulling Mattheo along.

"Hey y/n" pansy says from behind y/n, y/n turns around and mattheo glares at her.

"What?" Y/n responds.

"Just wanted to congratulate you on your newest catch" she smiles creepily.

"what?" Y/n says giving her an impatient look.

"Well I know how difficult it is to keep mattheo interested, so he must be working you like a dog" she smirks. Everyone is staring at y/n and pansy.

"Get a life" y/n says walking away.

"You're pathetic." Mattheo says to Pansy then pouring his drink over head and walks away to find y/n.

"You ass!" Pansy screeches.

"Well deserved" Enzo says walking away.

Theo walks over and looks at Pansy, "you got a little... like everywhere" Theo says gesturing his hand to her hair and dress.

Pansy sighs extremely annoyed and walks away.

"Y/n Hey! Y/n-" mattheo yells running after y/n

"What riddle" y/n says turning around to face mattheo, rolling her eyes.

"Um are you ok?" Mattheo asks

"Hmm, pansy keeps calling me a slut, am I ok" y/n says with a sarcastic thinking expression. "NO, I'm not ok" she says continuing to walk to the astronomy tower, mattheo continues to follow her with a little bit of distance between them.

"Why are you still following me?" Y/n says annoyed not looking back.

"Because I want to hang out with you" mattheo says, "Pansys a dick, you can't let her ruin your night"mattheo says.

Y/n walks into the astronomy tower with mattheo behind her, and sits at the edge, in front of the view, mattheo sits next to her.

"Why does Pansy have to be such a bitch?" Y/n says looking up to mattheo.

"I don't know, she's in recurve I guess?" Mattheo says looking down at y/n then smiling then looking back out, y/n smiles staring at mattheo, then she lays down side ways laying her head on his lap.

"You mind?" Y/n says before letting her head rest.

"Feel free to lay on me anytime" he says smiling at her.
____
A/N sorry this chapters kinda small