8.) FRIENDS

~1 hour later~

there was a knock at the door. Parents were out.

"Go get it" I said to Draco.

"No you do it" Draco said focused on the t.v.

"I told you to do it" I said turning my head to look at him.

"ugh fine" he said and went to get the door.

~Draco opened the front door~3rd person pov~

"Hey?" Draco said confused.

"Here to live with you, Voldemorts son" The dude at the door said.

"Your his son too?" Draco asked confused.

"Yep" The dude at the door responded

"Come in" Draco said leading him to y/n room. The guy followed.

"Who's this?"  Y/n asked.

"Thomas he's from my school, volds son" Draco responded putting Thomas bag down that he carried up for him.

"Oh true" Y/n said turning her attention back to the T.V.

"You can call me Tom by the way" Tom said looking at y/n

"Ok, my names y/n" Y/n said looking at Tom

"Cool" Tom said smiling

Mattheo walks in (he was in the bathroom)

"Hey" Mattheo says to Tom.

"Hey" Tom lifts a smile.

"You good?" Mattheo asks tom

"Yea just have a massive headache" Tom said to Mattheo

"Why?" Mattheo asked with a confused look.

"I'm hung over from last night. There was an 'End of the school year' party in the slytherin common room." Tom said.

"Really?" Draco says lifting his head now interested in the convo with a disappointed voice that he wasn't there.

"Yeah it was really fun. All the girls were hot as fuck last night" Tom said smiling rembering last night.

"damn" Draco says disappointed still.

"Can y'all shut up I'm trying to watch this show" Y/n says annoyed.

"What are we watching?" Tom asks.

"How I Met Your Mother" Y/n says

"oh we should watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S" Tom suggests.

"omg" Mattheo says.

"What it's a good show?" Tom says. Y/n laughs.

"ok lets put it to a vote. put a hand up for F.R.I.E.N.D.S" Y/n says. Y/n and Tom raise their hands.

"Ok and for How I Met Your Mother?" Mattheo raises his hand.

"Draco!" Mattheo says mad that he didn't vote.

"Well I guess it's FRIENDS" Y/n says smiling.

"your not getting anymore of my water" Mattheo says to Draco.

"No need to get hasty" Draco says.

~They all watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S for another hour~

"We should do something!" I say randomly springing up from the bed, causing Draco to wake up jumping from being frightened.

"Like what?" Tom asks interested.

"Quidditch?" I suggest.

"yea sure" Mattheo says ready.

"What are we doing?" Draco says still confused from waking up.

"I'll beat anyone here" Tom says sure of himself.

"Quidditch" Mattheo says responding to Draco.

"Sounds like a challenge" I say responding to Tom confidently.

"Let's do it!" Draco says up to speed.

"Siblings against siblings?" Tom says.

"Alright your on Riddles" I say confidently.

"Your going down Malfoy" Mattheo says smirking as he walks past me.

"That's what you think" I say smiling cockily.

~we're on the field now~

Everyone's in position. Draco and Tom are wearing their Quidditch uniforms. Mattheo and me in regular clothes. We all took Paranut Potion, so none of us could get hurt. (A/n: made this potion up)

"Ready?! Lets dooooo thiss!!" Tom yelled. We all flew into the sky and begun.

Draco acting as Keeper, me as Chaser. We didn't play with a snitch or bludgers. We would play till the other team forfeit. Tom and Mattheo would switch which potions they were playing according to what was more convenient at the second. I would score a point Tom would attempt Draco would block it. Tom would attempt again, Draco would miss it by a second. I would attempt Mattheo blocks it. Mattheo attempts, he scores. He goes again, he scores. I give Draco a dirty look. Mattheo atempts again, Draco blocks it. This goes on for about an hour until we all decide that its the end of the game and by 'we all' I mean I decided, Draco agreed and Mattheo and Tom complained that I cheated because I called it when we were 10 points ahead. The final score was 440-430.

I was walking inside, Draco behind me, us smiling unbothered. Then Tom yelling how unfair this was and saying he wants a rematch and Mattheo behind him saying the same thing just less aggressive. Mattheo cared about the game, but Tom was acting like I took his only reason for living stomped on it then set it on fire and threw it away.

"Re-match! You can't just call the game when your ahead! You can't do that!" Tom yelled and whined and ranted on about.

"Mmmh No, I can and did, screw off" I said responding to his comments. I started making a sandwich and getting chips out and getting a glass of water. Draco did the same then Mattheo while Tom was still mad about the game. Draco sat at the end of the table then Mattheo sat between Draco and me at the table, while Tom was across of me glaring at me while I ate my meal.

"Can you stop staring at me. It's creepy!" I said to Tom. Mattheo let out a small laugh.

"Re-Match" He said continuing to glare.

"No, go get some lunch."

"Re-match"

I looked up from my meal breathed in and out to calm myself.

"Shut the fck up about the match, it was a game!" I said with a calm annoyed voice.

"You're a bitch" he said leaving the table.

"Meeerrlliin" I said annoyed.

"Why is he such a baby"

"He's the youngest what you'd expect?" Mattheo said letting a small laugh out again.

----------------------

A/N

im trying to like introduce characters and it feel slow asf and im trying to create a bond between characters, but i relized i suck at writing and im slow to posting and writing and stuff so sorry for the wait, but i feel like the story sucks any way but yall reading it so im doing something right or u jus need something to read and you like Mattheo *insets skull emoji*

i dont know how describe certain faces/emotions so thats why i say things like "calm annoyed face" lmfao like u prob thinking "huh" any ways thanks for reading to this point hope you enjoying so far and again im sorry its slow rn

also i wrote that a/n at 2am so im tired as hell so leave my wording alone *insetrs skull emji*