21

"Oh shut up" y/n says. "I didn't say anything" mattheo says smirking. Y/n rolls her eyes.

"We gonna check out our classes or what?" Y/n say climbing off of him.

"Sure" mattheo says getting up, "Orr" he says walking closer to y/n "we could not".

"Wow you really have a way with words huh?" Y/n says smirking slightly.

"Yeah, whats it do to you" Mattheo says slow and softly in a sly tone, his face getting closer to y/ns.

Y/n turns her head and walks towards the door. "We should get going" y/n says opening the door, y/n turns to walk out the door, but becomes face to face with

"Pansy?" Y/n says confused. "What are you doing?"

"I'm the one who should be asking what you're doing, in my room"

"You're room? Oh you've got to be kidding" Y/n says annoyed.

"I'm not, now get out of here before I tell Professor Snape you were snooping in my room with," she looks over y/ns shoulder at mattheo, "with mattheo"

"Pansy, this is my room too, and me and Riddle were just grabbing my schedule"

"Oh I'm sorry did it looked like I cared? Just be gone by the end of the day." Pansy says walking away, y/n scoffs.

"Who does she think she is 'just be gone by the end of the day' my ass, she doesn't dictate where I sleep." Y/n says turning towards mattheo, "You know what, I think It's time to decorate my room, its a little bland" y/n says smiling.

Mattheo sighs, "Sure y/n"

They replace y/n twin size mattress with a queen size and put up posters around y/ns side of the room. Y/n gets a bunch of candles and different lights, and enchants the ceiling to show what the sky looks like, changing as the sky changes.

"Ok, I think it looks pretty good" y/n says standing at the door and looking at the room. It's 1pm now.

"Lunch time?" Mattheo says looking at y/n.

"yeah!" Y/n says smiling satisfied with her room.

"Let's go to the 3 broomsticks." Mattheo says.

"Ok" y/n says walking out.

They walk out of hogwarts on their way, "hey thanks for helping me set up my room" y/n says turning to mattheo.

"That's what I'm here for, to move heavy beds" Mattheo says smiling at y/n

"Yeah I still don't get why you didn't just apperate it into the room" y/n laughs lightly, mattheo pushes y/n jokingly, "You just don't have the muscles like me" mattheo says as he starts flexing. "STOP" y/n says bursting with LAUGHFTEr collapsing from laughing.

~they get to the 3 broomsticks and sit down at a table~

The waiter comes over, "What can I get you two?," the waiter asks.

"A butter beer, the chicken with mashed potatoes, and corn with the garden salad please," y/n says ordering, "what are you having?" Y/n says looking at mattheo. Mattheo looks at y/n stunned.

"Uhh I'll have a butter beer and the chicken with corn please" mattheo says. The waiter walks away.

Enzo walks in with Draco behind him and Enzo starts walking towards y/n and mattheo. Draco sees y/n and turns around, but Tom stops him and pushes him to the table to sit down.

"What is going on?" Y/n looks at mattheo and Enzo suspiciously, they look at each then look at y/n

"You two need to make up this is ridiculous" Enzo says looking at y/n and Draco, "so you two better talk this out because it's getting stupider each day" Enzo says then him, Tom and mattheo walk away to another table.

Draco scoffs and fold his arms and sinks in his chair. Y/n sighs.

"I am sorry I...- got with your friend" y/n says forcefully.

"My best friend*" Draco corrects y/n, y/n looks at him annoyed.

"I'm sorry" y/n says, Draco glares at her, then sits up

"Fine I forgive you" Draco says after rolling his eyes, "just stop..- getting with my friends, deal?"

"I can do that" y/n says

"Then were good" Draco says

The waiter comes over and puts the plates on the table, Mattheo, Tom and Enzo walk back over

"You two good now?" Mattheo asks sitting next to y/n

"Yup" y/n says. Enzo sits next to Draco and Tom sits at the end between y/n and Draco.

"Wonderful, now we should do something tonight to celebrate the siblings reuniting" Tom says while taking some of Mattheo food

"Hey ask" mattheo says taking the food away from Tom

"Can I have some?" Tom says annoyed

"Fine" mattheo says

"Anyways I agree with Tom I think the slytherins are having another party tonight" Enzo says

"That sounds fun" Tom says getting excited

"I don't know I'm kinda partied out, but you guys can go without me" y/n says

"Yeah same" mattheo says looking at y/n

"Honestly me too" Draco says as he's staring at y/n plates, "Can I have some y/n?" Draco asks pointing to y/n food

"Oh yeah I'm not that hungry y'all can have as much as you want" y/n says pushing it to the middle of the table, but keeping the salad for herself. Tom helps himself to her chicken along with Draco, Enzo has some of her mashed potatoes.

"You're just gonna eat the salad?" Mattheo asks

"What you want it too?" Y/n asks then grabs a small piece of chicken and breaking it up and adds it to her salad, then digs into her food.

~It's now 3:30pm, they walked back to Hogwarts, they are now in front of Hogwarts about to go into the castle~

Y/n sees Hermione, Harry and Ron sitting outside. Ron and Harry are playing thumb war, while Hermione is reading a book.

"Hey I'll meet up with you guys in a minute." Y/n says walking over to the trio.

"Hey you still up to give me that tour?" Y/n says looking at Hermione. Ron looks over to Hermione and shakes his head as Hermione looks back at them, Harrys just staring at y/n innocently.

"Um sure" Hermione says looking back to y/n.

——
A/n
I Hope yall like this story so far. I have to re read it and see what's going on so I know what to add, but the story starting to get starteddd hehehehe

Also side not
IT TAKE SO MUCH EFFORT NOT TO SAY "YALL" AND PUT "YOU ALL" IN THIS STORY OMG ITS SO ANNOYING