August 29, 1996

Tuesday -

It was the next morning, y/n slept on Mattheo's bed and Mattheo slept on her air mattress.

11:45am - Y/n woke up slowly and drank the water on her side table, mattheo had been up practically all night just watching her, making sure no one could hurt her.

He jerked up from his minute of sleep.

"You're awake" Mattheo said.

"Yeah" y/n said drinking her water.

"Why'd you let me sleep on the bed?" She asked.

"Well i- i dont know...do you remember anything from last night?" He asked slowly.

"No" she laughed.

"Why did I do something?" She asked worried

"No," he scoffed "You didn't do anything" he said looking at the ground.

"OK...Well im gonna get some pizza" she said hopping up from her bed.

She walked downstairs, the house was trashed and the pizza was still out with multiple empty boxes. She grabs a slice and starts eating it while grabbing a paper plate and another slice then puts the one from her onto the plate and microwaves it.

Enzo walks in walking slow. "Hey" he says with an obvious hang over.

"Can you grab me a slice?" Enzo asks reaching his hand over the counter.

"Yea" Y/n say giving him a slice.

"You have fun last night?" Y/n looks at Enzo smiling waiting to hear about anything that happened last night for him.

"Yes, i had lots of fun, ask your brother" he smirked.

"Oh my godddd" Y/n groaned out

"Don't talk about my brother when I'm trying to eat" y/n said, Enzo laughed at y/n and y/n shook her head.

"Fuuccckkk" y/n said collapsing her head on the counter.

"What's wrong with you?" Enzo asked

"School starts like this Friday" y/n said calculating the days in her head.

"Damn your right" Enzo said.

"Do you have all your book?" Tom said walking in with a grin.

"Yess" Y/n replied

"Wait why do you look like that?" Y/n said.

"Ooo did someone have fun last night?" Enzo said glancing at y/n-, y/n rolled her eyes putting her attention back on Tom, -and smiling then looking back at Tom.

"Maybe" he said smiling

"With who?" Y/n said eager for the tea

"Yeah spill" Enzo said. Tom laughed like a giggle.

"Ummm well-" he started to say with a giggily tone. Then Alexander Black walks in from the room Tom was in. Enzo gasps then puts his hand over his mouth smiling.

"Oh" Enzo said. His expression on his face:🤭

"Um ah see ya later" Alexander said walking out.

"Bye" Tom says dreamy eyed.

"Who is that" y/n says looking at Enzo and Tom for answers.

"Only one of the kings of GRYPHONDOR" Enzo says yelling the last word then laughing.

"Wha-" Y/n says Bursting out laughing.

"What happend to "only slytherin"??" Y/n said quoting him jokingly.

"Well yk how it is" Tom starts "you gotta stay on the grind" he says with and upside down smirk 💁‍♂️

"Omg" y/n laughed rolling her eyes playfully. Mattheo walks into the room.

"What's going on?" Mattheo asks looking at everyone.

"Well these 2 had quite some fun last night" y/n said giving him a look. Mattheos eyebrows furried in confusion.

"Oh" he says looking terrified.

"Not with each other" Enzo says laughing while eating his pizza

"Oh" Mattheo says letting out his air. While everyone laughs and eats pizza. They walk into the living room Turing on the tv and eating.

~later that evening~

Y/ns parents walk in muttering to each other while the dark lord walks in as well.

"Y/n come down here" Lucious says, y/n walks down stairs to them.

"Yes?" I ask confused.

"The Dark Lord wants to talk to you" he says moving out of the way to reaveal the dark lord behind him.

"Yes your magesty" y/n say bowing trying to figure out what she was supposed to say, her dad giving her a alarmed look and her mom worried.

" I would like to remind you to get close to Potter, become Someone he trusts and report anything alarming to me, understand?" He say leaving the room, " oh and it's 'Dark Lord'," he says strutting away.

"Ok" y/n says lightly.

"What the hell was that 'Your magesty' ??" Y/n dad says angry.

"I don't know I don't talk to him" y/n says walking back upstairs.

"Wha-?" Y/n dad says confused.

"You should rest Lucious" Narcissa says.