5.) Talking Tonight

~Mattheo POV~

I'm 17 now and my dad just came back and we had to leave the home I've known for about 6 years. So he said we would live with the Malfoys since they were loyal followers and had a decent house. But he had a meeting with the death eaters and I wasn't a death eater so I would go to the Malfoys and he would meet me there later.

I walked out of the place where they were meeting and while doing so I saw Mrs and Mr Malfoy which meant I would be going to their house with just Draco Malfoy. To be honest I didn't like Draco he was kinda a jackass and cocky and a little bitch. One time he snitched on me for doing drugs he thinks he's the cop of the school or something whatever I'll just get settled in and ignore him.

I knock on his door.

"Mattheo? What are you doing here" Draco says confused.

"I'll be staying with you" I pause for a moment "I'm Voldemort son" I say not breaking eye contact with him. He gulps fearfully.

"Oh um of course" he says opening the door fully allowing me to come in.

"I'll show you where you'll be staying" he says leading me up the stairs to a room.

"And this is where you'll be staying." he says opening the door but I'm not concerned with his words my eyes land on a girl inside the room with her top off with a boy. She quickly came to the door putting her top on quickly.

"Y/N, THEO WHAT THE HELL!!!!!" Draco says.

I soon discovered that this was his sister because the girl said:

"Heyyy brother what's uh going on?"

"What's going on?? I don't know Y/n, what is going on? You wanna tell me why you were just making out with my best friend? Huh?" Draco said being overdramatic as usual. Surprised he didn't say 'my father will hear about this'

"I don't know what you're talking about" Y/n said with a confused face. I must admit she is a good liar.

"You don't know what I'm talking about huh?" Draco said walking in and looking around.

"Wha- where is he?"

"Where is who?"

"Theo!"

"Theo? Oh is he here? Why didn't you tell me?"

"No he was in here!"

"Why would he be in here?"

He turned around and came over to me.

"You saw him right?!"

She looked at me shaking her head side to side. I decided to go along with it, not to be nice to her but because it was quite entertaining watching Draco act this way.

"Who?" I said. She looked relieved.

Draco looked around mad confused as if we were all crazy.

"Ughh whatever" he stormed out of the room.

"Thanks" she said with a slight laugh.

"No problem. Call me anytime you need help gas lighting Draco" I said acting serious in a joking way. she laughed a little.

"Oh um Draco said this is where I'll be staying"

"Oh shit you're one of Voldemort kids"

"Yeah"

"When they said 'his kid' I was expecting...well a kid" she said.

"Sorry to disappoint" I said putting my eyebrows up