Chapter 19- Three Broomsticks

Start from the beginning

His magical headpieces are charmed to anticipate the mood of the crowd, aiding him in selecting the perfect tune to keep the party alive. These headpieces, forged from enchanted dragon scales, not only keep his mixes on point, but also shimmer and change hues in response to the rhythm of his beats, adding an extra visual thrill for the crowd.

His music style is a genre-defying blend of wizarding folk tunes, magical chants, modern Muggle pop, and high-energy electronic dance music. His mixes take the crowd on a journey, from nostalgic trips down Diagon Alley to the pulsing beats of Muggle nightclubs, all infused with the underlying charm of a wizard's touch.

We all watched in astonished delight as the familiar setting of the Three Broomsticks morphed into a radiant, kaleidoscopic spectacle. A mental note was made to ask Serona about this unexpected yet thrilling metamorphosis. As the night drew on, our group, buoyed by the lively tunes and the heady sweetness of Butterbeer, danced with unabashed joy. Garetth, and I continued to sway to the beats while Poppy and Ominis took a water break.

In sync with the quickening tempo, the lights in the pub started to flicker on and off in rapid succession, creating an exhilarating strobe effect that made everything feel even more surreal. Garetth's dance moves made my stomach hurt from too much laughter.

Suddenly, a hand snaked around mine, and I found myself ensnared in a man's arms. The fire whiskey coursed through my veins, a liquid courage that allowed me to surrender to the moment. His mesmerizing bronze eyes bore into mine, seeking to invade every hidden corner of my being. With a mischievous twist, I spun my body around, swaying my hips into him and the pulsating rhythm, teasing him to keep up.

His hands, confident and daring, glided along my curves, igniting a wildfire of sensations that consumed us both. As his lips trailed the side of my neck, a jolt of electric anticipation surged through me, causing my breath to hitch. Just as I turned to face him, our eyes locked in a playful yet intense stare, as if challenging each other to cross the boundaries of restraint. Minutes felt like an eternity as we engaged in this silent duel, until he finally mustered the courage to bridge the distance and attempt to claim my lips. My body screamed a resounding yes, aching for his touch, while my mind, a relentless fortress of doubt, waged war against the tumultuous sea of emotions.

Lost Forever by Sergio Valentino- Speed Up Version on Spotify

He seized my hand and pull me in a different direction. I was ushered towards the staircase and up, away from the boisterous crowd and the watchful eyes below. I attempted to resist, but the pull was relentless and surprisingly forceful, guiding me into an unoccupied guest room. The room was bathed in an eerie glow as a sliver of moonlight snuck in through a small window, casting long, ghostly shadows on the floor.

Straining my eyes in the dim light, I could just make out the silhouette of the man. My heart pounded in my chest as a mixture of fear and intrigue gripped me. "Tell me why you've been avoiding me" he demanded and recognizing Sebastian's voice.

I tried to break my wrist free but he held it firmly. "Im tired of the uncertainty and being in a state of hot and cold with you." He stated with a hint of possessiveness .

"What are you talking about Sebastian ?" I blurted out. Honestly I was afraid he would remember what he saw in my eyes. When he sought his mind to something he was very persistent. I remember how he was when he was trying to find a cure for Anne our 5th year. The obsessiveness of it all.

"You've been avoiding me since that night in your room" He stated more angrily and a bit hurt. He continued to walk towards me causing me to walk backwards till I hit a wall. "I can barely remember what we discussed I only remember shoving my cock in your mouth."