Chapter 7

*Dominique*

He's definitely pissed at me.

He's probably going to kill me.

He might even have the others help.

He probably is going to let him have his way with you.

He's just like Howard.

A few minutes have gone by since got off the phone with Leopold and I'm losing it.

"What the fuck was I thinking." I bang my head against the staring wheel.

He's most definitely thinking of a way to punish me and i know it will be something horrendous.

And I'm going to sit around and wait to find out what it is.

After the last beating I know my body can handle another without me dying.

"I'm not letting another person hurt me again." I say to myself before driving off and throwing my phone in the backseat after shutting it off.

It's all most midnight and I'm about to cross the border.

I pull out my fake passport and ID and give it to the officer he looks it over and check my car and I pass through.

As soon as I'm over the border I turn my phone one and see a bunch of missed calls from unknown numbers.

How did they even get my number in the first place?

I shake thought from my head and call Ren.

The after the third ring he answers.

"Domonique where are you?" his voice sounds a bit tense, but I don't mind it.

"I'm on my way to yours after I go to Starbucks, I'm exhausted and I need a bust." I say added.

"Твои братья ждут, когда ты появишься." He exclaimed before the he hung up. (Your brothers are waiting for you to show up.)

Shit.

I pull into the parking of a Starbucks and drop my head onto the staring wheel.

Where am I going to go now.

There's no way I'm going to Ren's their definitely planning on taking me back.

 I just need to be away from them for a while.

***

I'm woken up by the sound of my ringtone 'Automotivo Bibi Fogosa'.

Wincing from the sharp pain in my head I look at the screen and see an unknown number but I already know who it is.

Before I can talk he speaks.

"Dominique, please open the car door."

Huh

I must still be asleep because I could swear he sai-

My thoughts are cut short but the a knock on my window.

"Dominique we are all worried about you right now open the door and let's talk." he pleads into the phone.

I stay silent still not looking towards the door.

"Today, Domonique." he barked then hung up.

I look into the rear view mirror and-

Oh shit

There are two blacked out SUV's blocking me in and two more parked on either sides of my car.

I'm blocked in.

I have no other choice but to open the door.

When I finally open the door I instantly regret it.

I'm dragged out of my car by Leopoldo and thrown into one of the SUV's.

Without a word or a glance in my direction we drive off with the other car following in tow.

***

When we cross the border again he finally speaks 

"Are you hungry." He says.

"No." I answer.

He let's out a breath and turns to me and regret fills me.

He looks exhausted.

Of course he's exhausted if he's been looking for you all night.

I sigh.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"I was worried sick and so was everyone else what if someone had-"he cut himself of and turns his attention back to the road.

We pull into a gas station.

The men in the other SUV's get out to pump gas.

When we get back onto the high way I look out the window and catch a glimpse of my reflection.

On the left side of my neck there's a bruise trailing down under the hoodie and I start getting anxious. 

I completely forgot about my injuries.

I pull a the drawstrings with the hood over my head so I covers my neck.

When we get to the gates of the mansion, I feel Leopoldo tense besides me.

As we pull in the driveway I notice over a dozen people standing  on the steps.

I turn to as Leopoldo what going on but he's already out of the car.

I step out of the car and everyone expect my brothers are staring at me as if I'm a  unicorn that shits gold bars.

Who are these people 

"We're  your family." an older man with salt and pepper hair says.

Oh.....