𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"do you all not realize that flying would have been so much easier?" i question, struggling a bit as i load my bag into the van.
"but where's the fun in that?" nace retorts, climbing into the back.
"it's definitely more convenient... and quicker," i reply, trying to emphasize the practicality of flying.
"she does have a point," bojan adds, showing his agreement.
"you're just agreeing because you're in love with her," kris teases.
"shut up, kris," bojan and i say simultaneously.

as we settle into the back of the van, i retrieve my headphones and plug them in. i send bojan an imessage game and we play for a while, enjoying the friendly competition. however, as drowsiness creeps in, i eventually surrender to a nap. when i wake up, i realize that we're stopped at a gas station.

stepping out of the van, i head towards the restroom and take the opportunity to purchase some snacks for myself. catching nace's gaze on my chocolate, i playfully inform him that he won't be having any. upon returning to the van, we decide to play a round of uno together.

"UNO!" i shout, placing my second-to-last card down.
"no, pick it back up," kris replies.
"no, it's literally a valid card," i retort, forcing kris to take his hand off of the card.
"kris, stop being such a crybaby," bojan interjects. i smile triumphantly, and when it comes back to me, i confidently place my final card down, declaring victory. we all resume our respective activities, satisfied with the outcome.

i decide to pick up my ukulele and strum for a while. i play the chords for one of the songs from the album i am about to release, and bojan turns his attention towards me.

"we should make a song together," he suggests, turning to me.
"we definitely should. shall we brainstorm tonight?" i inquire.
"of course. are you excited for tonight?" he responds.
"yeah, i am! i was thinking..." i begin.
"you were thinking about what?" he asks curiously.
"i was thinking about joining you on the rest of your tour, if that's okay?" i reply.
"of course, that's more than okay," he says, smiling warmly.

upon our arrival in belgrade, we make the decision to split up and take a leisurely stroll around the city. naturally, i choose to accompany bojan, and we are joined by jan. our destination of choice is the fortress. we explore its surroundings for a while, taking in the historical beauty it has to offer. as our hunger sets in, we locate a burger place and settle down to enjoy a meal together. satisfied with our food, we make our way back to the venue, ready for the upcoming event.

"this is nice," i comment, looking around and taking in the surroundings.
"excited?" kris asks me.
"yeah! just a bit nervous, as always," i reply.
"you'll be fine," jan interjects, offering reassurance.
"thanks, jan. where's bojan?" i inquire, suddenly realizing he's missing.
"napping. he takes after you," nace remarks. i smile and make my way backstage.

backstage, i locate bojan and smile as i see him peacefully sleeping. finding a spot next to him, i close my eyes for a brief moment and feel contentment wash over me. his arm gently wraps around me, and i happily drift off to sleep. an hour later, we are woken up by jan. both of us groggily look around and stretch our limbs. the boys need bojan for soundcheck once again, so he gives me a tender kiss before departing. i decide to read for a while.

after they finish their soundcheck, we all grab a quick bite to eat, fueling ourselves for the upcoming performances. then, it's my turn to take the stage. as i step onto the stage, the excitement builds. i perform my three songs, pouring my heart into each note, and the crowd responds with enthusiasm, singing along. a wide smile spreads across my face as i express my gratitude to everyone, feeling the warmth of their support. with a sense of accomplishment, i make my way backstage, the echoes of the crowd's cheers still ringing in my ears. backstage, bojan pulls me aside and hugs me.

"wanna go out to dinner after we finish?" he asks.
"really??" i reply, a smile spreading across my face.
"obviously! you're my favorite person. why wouldn't i want to go out to dinner with you?" he responds. a slight blush creeps up on my cheeks, and i can't help but lean in to kiss him.
"of course, i'd love to go out to dinner with you," i reply, beaming with joy.
"good. i've got to go now, but i'll see you after. make sure you're ready, love," he says, returning the kiss before leaving.

after bojan leaves, i decide to make my way to the side of the stage to watch the rest of their performance. i settle down, crossing my legs, and attentively observe, wearing a smile on my face as i sing along to their songs. once they finish their set, bojan and i make our way to get some food. he informs me that he has already chosen a restaurant, and i simply follow his lead, excited for our dinner together.

once we arrive at the restaurant, we take our seats and proceed to order our drinks and food. as we wait for our orders to arrive, we take the opportunity to catch up on things.

"how are you doing?" he asks, a smile on his face.
"i'm okay, a bit tired. how about you?" i reply.
"i'm also really tired, but we just have to push through it!" he responds, gently stroking his thumb up and down my hand.
"the tour schedule is so busy," i say, letting out a sigh.
"as long as we're together," he replies, a wide smile spreading across his face.
"very true," i respond, acknowledging the comforting truth in his words.

our food arrives, and we eagerly dig in. bojan savors his steak while i indulge in the delicious chicken wings. after satisfying our appetites, we both agree that we're too full for dessert and make our way back to the hotel. hand in hand, we stroll through the city streets, sharing smiles and cherishing each other's company. as the night winds down, we share a tender kiss, feeling content and ready for the journey back tomorrow.