𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

2 1/2 weeks later

i'm about to get on the flighti will be there in around an hour and a half

i will be there in around an hour and a half

okay love, have a safe flight

ur too cute for this world i hate u

shut up
i'll see u later
maybe i'll even bring u a cookie

i thought we were over this
okay we're taking off i actually have to go

bye ❤️❤️
ugh ur gone

i put my phone on airplane mode and start playing my playlist, determined not to close my eyes and risk feeling groggy upon awakening

i put my phone on airplane mode and start playing my playlist, determined not to close my eyes and risk feeling groggy upon awakening. after an hour of me struggling to keep myself awake, the plane lands, and i disembark to go through security and retrieve my bag. once i pass through security, i quickly send bojan a message to inform him that I've landed safely.

as i leave the airport, i hop into a taxi heading towards the hotel where bojan is staying. feeling a pang of hunger, i decide to ask the taxi driver to drop me off at mcdonald's. once there, i order a big mac meal and decide to enjoy it while walking the rest of the way to the hotel.

upon reaching the hotel, i make my way to bojans room, grateful that he had shared his room number with me earlier. as i stand outside his door, an unexpected wave of nervousness washes over me, leaving me puzzled. ignoring the uneasiness, i gather my courage and lift my hand to knock. however, to my surprise, when the door opens, i am greeted by kris instead of bojan.

"hey kris," i greet with a smile, embracing him in a warm hug.
"hey amelia, bojan is in the shower," he replies.
"of course he is. he's never ready on time," i say, sharing a laugh. just then, bojan emerges from the bathroom.
"MIMIIII!" he exclaims, pulling me into a tight hug.
"no, bojan, you're still wet. you just got me soaked," i scold him, playfully admonishing him.
"i'm sorry, i've just missed you," he apologizes.
"i've missed you more," i reply, leaning in for a kiss as kris looks on with a disgusted expression.
"i'll leave you two. the other three should be back soon," kris announces.
"BYEEEE KRIS!!" i shout after him, waving as he leave.