𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

"we have two hours," i tell bojan, looking down at my phone.
"perfect, just enough time" he replies.
"take your shoes off, lily is picky about that," i warn him.

he takes his shoes off and we head towards the kitchen. i get the mixing bowl out of the cupboard, and he sets his phone up.

"live stream?" he asks.
"yeah okay, by the way the fans think we're in love," i tell him.
"let them think that," he responds.

@𝖻𝗈𝗃𝖺𝗇_𝖼𝗏𝗃𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾!

"HI GUYS TODAY WE WILL BE BAKING COOKIES AND MAKING UP FOR ALL OF AMELIAS MISTAKES!" he tells the viewers.
"you're not funny bojan" i tell him.

@𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋31: my babies tbh

"anyway they're my favourite cookies, theyre white chocolate chip and they're very nice." i explain to the viewers.

we make the dough whilst answering some questions. we put them in the oven at 3:30, and they're supposed to come out at around 4. we chat to the viewers for a bit.

@𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗒𝖺: save me one!!!

"if we don't burn them we will," i respond to her comment.

the timer i set on my phone rings, and we take the cookies out. i look at them and they're perfect. i smile, and show the live. after showing the live, we decide to end it and watch some tv for a bit as lily wants to meet bojan.

"i'm proud of our cookies bojan," i tell him, genuinely proud of myself.
"they taste great," he says, whilst shovelling one down.

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗋_𝗈𝗎𝗍_𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅, 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋31 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖺𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾: 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗐 @𝖻𝗈𝗃𝖺𝗇_𝖼𝗏𝗃𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇 :)

𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖺𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾: 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗐 @𝖻𝗈𝗃𝖺𝗇_𝖼𝗏𝗃𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇 :)

@𝗅𝗂𝗅𝗒𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗌: omw home rn, ready to beat u up @bojan_cvjeticanin
@𝖻𝗈𝗃𝖺𝗇_𝖼𝗏𝗃𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇: ^ try me
@𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖺𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾: ^^ no fighting in the comments please.....

@𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗁: don't send him back to us please

@𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆02: #bomelia!!

after watching tv for a bit, we hear the door open. i twist my head towards the door, and see the one and only lily. i run towards her and hug her tightly, as i haven't seen her for like a week. bojan also gets up to introduce himself.

"you must be bojan then," lily guesses, obviously being correct.
"and you're lily, aka the person amelia never shuts up about," he jokes with her.
"not funny. lily, have a cookie and come watch a film with us" i say.

lily grabs a cookie and sits on the right of me, bojan to the left. we debate on what genre of film to watch, bojan and lily agreeing on horror. towards the end of the film, lily falls asleep.

as the movie concludes, i ask bojan to quietly gather the remaining cookies, leaving one for lily. i embrace her, being careful not to disturb her sleep, and we put on our shoes before departing.

"lily is really nice," bojan remarks.
"she's the kindest person i've ever met. i'm glad you got to meet her," i reply.

we make our way to the train station and wait for the train that will take us back to liverpool. whilst waiting, a fan comes up to me so i take a photo with them. when bojan gets back he hands me a dr pepper. i smile at him, and give him a hug.

when the train arrives, we sit down, bojan letting me have the window seat again. i lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes for the remaining part of the journey. when we get off of the train, he asks me a question.

"where's your hotel?" i hear him ask.

i tell him where my hotel is and he tells me he's in the same one. we walk there together, and when we arrive we say our goodbyes for the night.

A/N

jdaosijasodj i am a #bomelia supporter through and through, also this chapter isnt the best pls forgive me