𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

i hear an announcement over the speakers that the train heading towards liverpool will be arriving at platform three shortly. i quickly put my book back in my bag and prepare to board the train. after spending three days in york visiting my family, i am now on my way to liverpool for an interview. carrying all my luggage with me, i board the train and manage to secure a table seat. as I take my seat, i plug in my headphones and get to work.

'we will be arriving at liverpool shortly' i hear. i shut my laptop down, saving my work and gather all my stuff. once off the train, i get an uber to the hotel i'm staying in for eurovision. i get in the uber, and once i'm at the hotel i take a quick 30 minute power nap.

after my nap, i wake up feeling a bit more refreshed. i put some makeup on, and get ready for my interview. the studio is around 5 minutes away from the hotel, so i don't have to leave yet. i brush my hair, and change into a nice outfit. i decide to leave early to get a sausage roll from greggs.

when i'm walking up to greggs, i see a camera man. i get curious and look at who he's filming, and it's the joker out boys. i wave at them and kris signals for me to go over there. i go over there in between filming.

"why are you here?" bojan asks.
"i want a sausage roll," i tell him.
"take mine, i don't want it, saves you going in" he tells me.
"don't take it amelia i want it" kris says.
"let kris have it, i'm going in to get a dr pepper anyway." i respond.
"let me buy you one then" bojan says.
"fine, i wont say no to a free sausage roll." i reply.
"awww how cute," jan says.

bojan glares at him and we head inside. i pick up a dr pepper and a 4 pack of sausage rolls.

"is a 4 pack really necessary? you know im paying," he tells me.
"you bullied me for my burnt cookies, so yes, a 4 pack is necessary." i respond.
"any plans today?" he asks me.
"i have to go to an interview in like 15 minutes but after that no" i tell him.
"we should make cookies" he tells me
"sure, we can go to lilys house? it's like a 30 minute train journey. i'll message you after my interview?" i respond.
"okay!! have a good interview, bye!" he says whilst hugging me.

i grab my sausage rolls and make my way over to the studio for the interview. when i arrive there, i head straight up to the room it's happening in, taking a sip of my dr pepper before knocking.

"amelia, come in!" the interviewer says.

i follow him in and sit down on the couch. he sets his camera up and gives me the thumbs up that we've started filming.

"so today we're here with amelia clarke, the united kingdoms representative for eurovision this year! we'll be asking her a few questions and getting to know her better," he says, whilst smiling at the camera.
"so, amelia, the fans want to know who your biggest musical inspirations are,"
"okay so i'm a really big fan of taylor swift, i've been a fan of her since 2012, i'd say shes my biggest inspiration music wise, but i'm also a massive fan of lana del rey and phoebe bridgers" i respond, whilst smiling at the camera.
"nice! we want to know if you've ever performed in front of a large audience before, and how you're dealing with the nerves of eurovision," he asks.
"so, the biggest crowd i've performed in front of was around 600, and for the nerves part i'm not really dealing with it in a specific way, but i am very nervous." i tell him, and the viewers.
"your fans have also been asking for an album! will we get one any time soon?" he questions.
"you'll have to wait and find out," i respond.
"this next one is a big question that's been circling round in the eurovision fandom, is there anything going on between you and bojan from joker out?" he asks.
"there isn't, we're just close friends." i tell him
"a follow up from that question, who would you say you've got closest to?" he asks.
"i'd say teya, salena, and alessandra. they're very nice people." i respond.

he asks me a couple more questions and then the interview is over. i grab my stuff, thank him and head outside. i pull my phone out to message bojan.

just finished, meet me at the train station in 10?

omw rn

cool, see you in a bit

in a bit :)

when i get to the train station, i spot bojan straight away

when i get to the train station, i spot bojan straight away. we talk briefly, and then head towards the platform for the train to lilys house. i messaged her before the interview and she said she'd be out until around 5, but told me where the spare key was.

the train arrives, and we board it. bojan lets me sit beside the window. i rest my head on the window, and wait for the train to arrive at the station nearby lily's house

A/N

gonna try to get two chapters out today :) im glad u guys r liking this!!!