𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

as i clean up the last of my mess on the counter, i call my friend lily to see where she is. we're supposed to go live in a few minutes, but she's nowhere to be found. common lily, never on time.

i hear my door open just as i pick up the phone to call her. turning towards the door, i see a 5'6 brunette. getting up from the floor, i almost trip but manage to reach lily. after embracing me in a warm hug, she sets down her baking supplies. i can't bake to save my life. she's the star baker, not me. i'm sure this live will be a success.

lily and I watch an episode of dance moms before setting up my phone. it's our tradition. this is our last day together because i'm leaving to go to barcelona for one of the eurovision pre-parties tomorrow. there's two eurovision pre-parties, one in barcelona in two days and one in liverpool the week before. there's currently a month before eurovision.

after we finish the episode of dance moms, we get up and head to the kitchen. i set up my phone, and start the live.
-
𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎!

"HEY GUYS!!! TODAY ME AND LILY ARE GONNA BE MAKING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES AND ANSWERING SOME QUESTIONS" i say.

𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋1 - yummm cookies
𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋25 - are you nervous for eurovision??

"i'm definitely nervous, but that's not a bad thing!! i'm really looking forward to it!" i reply.

i mix the batter around, and answer a few more questions. lily forms the cookies into an actual cookie shape, and then puts them in the oven.

@𝗃𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗋_𝗈𝗎𝗍_𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋41 - OMG THE BOYS

"ah yes, the famous joker out boys. i saw their announcement post, they seem cool. need to listen to their song though" i reply to user41.

𝗃𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗋_𝗈𝗎𝗍_𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 - guest us and we will sing it for u
𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋31 - this is so bojan
𝗃𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗋_𝗈𝗎𝗍_𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 - @user31 shut up

"fine, request to join the live." i tell the joker out account. within the next ten seconds, i recieve a request to join and accept it.

"AMELIA!" one of the members practically shouts down the screen
"calm down, are you gonna sing for me or what?"

𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋31 - knew it was bojan

he starts singing and me and lily sit down and listen.
"wasn't half bad to be honest, i think you'll do well." i tell him
"thanks" he replies
"um..... amelia, you burnt the cookies." lily tells me.

i look at the cookies and they're definitely.. cooked?

"okay but this literally isn't my fault. blame him" i tell her, whilst pointing to the screen.
"how is this my fault!" bojan says.
"it just is.... anyways, we're gonna end the live, but i'll post the final results in a bit. bye guys, love you all!!" i say.

𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

"he was kinda cute" lily turns to me and says.
"sure, can we fix the cookies?" i ask her.

we get rid of the burnt bits and they look presentable enough so i take a photo of them to post on instagram.

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗅𝗒𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗌, 𝗃𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗋_𝗈𝗎𝗍_𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖺𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾: we tried our best

𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖺𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾: we tried our best.....

@𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋31: i giggled

@𝖻𝗈𝗃𝖺𝗇_𝖼𝗏𝗃𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇: why would you burn them??
@𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖺𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾: ^ why would u say that ur not even funny

me and lily finish off the cookies, and then she heads off. i finish packing, and fall asleep.

A/N

hi hi hi i've never wrote fanfic so please don't bully me lmao also user31 is amelias biggest fan, they are an icon and im taking username suggestions for them because they deserve a username