𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

the next morning, i wake up at around 7 am. rehearsals start today and i want to make sure i'm there on time. i decided last night that i wanted to get there early to decorate my dressing room, so i give myself 10 minutes to wake up and then i get ready.

changing into some comfy clothes, i decide to put bojans jacket on top. i make this decision because i need to give it back to him and i can't be bothered to carry it. i tie my hair up and head towards the venue, stopping at a shop on the way to get some breakfast. luckily there's a tesco express around seven minutes from the arena.

upon arrival at the arena, i grab my lanyard out of my bag to show it to the security man. i enter and head straight towards my dressing room, putting stuff down. i get my phone out to call lily as shes dropping my stuff off, but im interrupted by a call from lily herself.

"HELLO HELLO HELLO" i answer the phone, happy to be talking to her.
"im outside, hurry up it's too early for this," she replies.
"now coming, thank youuu" i respond.
"i think your boyfriend is now coming," she says.

i'm confused up until i approach her and see the joker out boys coming towards us. i take my suitcase from her and hug her, ready to go, but she makes conversation with me.

"nice jacket," she says.
"thanks, stylish isn't it," i respond.
"yeah nice jacket.." bojan says whilst walking up towards us.
"suits me right?" i ask, whilst letting the other joker out members past.
"looks good on you, you should keep it," he says.
"okay well i have to head to uni but i'll miss you, love you." lily says whilst hugging me.

i hug her back and grab my suitcase, heading inside. i roll my suitcase towards my dressing room, and get my decorations out. i pin up my united kingdom flag on the outside, and then put some photos up on the inside. finally, i blow up my blow up banana and place it inside. i stand outside of my dressing room, looking in, proud of my decoration skills.

"is that a banana?" kris says, whilst walking past.
"yes!!!" i answer, whilst lifting up the banana to show him.
"nice! teya and salena are looking for you, they're in their dressing room" kris replies.
"thanks kris," i respond.

i put the banana down and head to their dressing room. i struggle a bit to find it, bumping in to some of the different acts. after around 5 minutes, i finally find it. i knock and wait for an answer.

"AMELIAAA come in!!" teya practically shouts.
"nice jacket," salena says.
"suits me, right?" i ask.
"wait hold on a minute isn't that bojans?" teya asks.
"teya..... thats the joke," salena jokingly answers.
"anyway, i came here to do a live, not to be lectured about my clothing choices!!" i say, excited to go live with them.

they make me sit down and we set their phone up.

𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗒𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

we open the live singing austria's entry, and wait for the viewers to roll in.

𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋31: omg my fav girlies

"we wanted to chat with you because we're waiting for rehearsals!!" teya tells everyone.

𝗃𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗋_𝗈𝗎𝗍_𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅: accept our request we have something to show you

teya accepts their request and bojan is sitting there with a giant blow up banana. MY giant blow up banana.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO YOU HAVE KEITH, THATS MY CHILD!" i practically scream down the phone.
"what is happening?" salena asks both me and bojan.
"he has my child, this isnt okay!!" i answer, angrily.

bojan smirks at the camera and i decide to take matters into my own hands. i leave teya and salena's dressing room, heading straight towards slovenia's. upon arrival, i see bojan sitting there with keith, my blow up banana. he laughs and points his phone towards me.

"give him back right now!!" i tell him.
"bojan give amelia the banana back," i hear salena say over the phone.
"enough of your criticism salena, i'm leaving this live," bojan says.

bojan puts his phone down and i stare at him. he stares back at me, but wont give me the banana back.

"give me the banana back and everything will be peaceful." i say to him.
"say please," bojan says, trying to be funny but he's just not.
"please give me the banana back," i ask.
"there you go, wasn't hard was it" he says, whilst handing the banana back over.
"want your jacket back?" i ask.
"no, i think it looks better on you," he answers.

i smile and leave with my banana. i head to my dressing room, as my dress rehearsal is in 30 minutes and i'm nowhere near ready. in my dressing room, i place keith back down safe and pull my phone out to message teya and salena to tell them i'm not coming back. i then change into my performance outfit, and head to wait by the stage.

i finish my dress rehearsal, thinking everything has gone well. i head back to my dressing room to see bojan sitting with my banana. i look at him, confused.

"why are you here?" i ask.
"i missed your banana," he answers.
"never say that again, can you move so i can sit?" i ask.
"of course, great performance by the way. your outfit looks nice." he tells me.
"thanks, when's your rehearsal?" i question.
"in an hour, you staying here?" he replies.
"for a bit, gonna head home soon though," i tell him.
"nice, i'm gonna head back to my dressing room but i'll see you later? we planned the movie night for tomorrow if you're still down for coming." he responds.
"obviously, i'll message you when i'm leaving." i reply.

he heads off towards his dressing room and i get changed back into my comfortable clothes. i do some work for a bit, and then start to get tired. i go to take a nap in my chair, but decide it would be better to head back to my hotel. i gather all my bits i need to take with me, and head off.

once at the hotel i pull out my phone to message bojan.

i went to the hotel
going to bed

of course ur going to bed
why does that not shock me

touch keith and ur dead.

i'm not gonna touch keith i put that banana through enough trauma already

good
stay away from my child. i'll sue

scary
see u tomorrow?

see u tomorrow <3

after messaging bojan, i set my phone down and drift off into sleep

A/N

idk where i was aiming to go with this chapter?? in my notebook arguing over a blow up banana wasn't on the list 😭 anyway was the heart at the end of those message unnecessary? probably! was bojan saying he missed amelia's banana unnecessary? also probably!!! meh chapter i'm sorry i'm not a good writer 😭