Before Eunju could inform him that he should just try harder, the class room door slid open and the two were abruptly interrupted by Mr Yang.

"Are you both still talking? This is meant to be a punishment." The teacher angrily raised his voice, tapping the cane in his hand on the floor as he glanced between the two teens.

Eunju felt her heart rate quicken at the thought of being struck by Mr Yang's cane.

She had only ever been hit once with it when she accidentally showed up late to his lesson. She was publicly humiliated physically and mentally.

Mentally with the lecture Mr Yang gave to her in front of everyone, and physically with the sore, crimson mark on her back that was on her body for four weeks.

Sunghoon glanced over at Eunju, and easily noticed the panic on the girls face.

Memories of the girls' tear stained cheeks after the beating came to his mind, and he slowly looked away from her and down to the ground.

Even though the two did not get on well, he prayed that Mr Yang would not use the weapon on her.

Mr Yang cleared his throat and fixed his tie. "You're both lucky I don't have the energy to beat you two delinquents right now — So, i've decided that you'll both remain after school to clean the classroom."

A breath of relief passed Eunju's lips and she nodded her head slightly. "Yes, Mr Yang." She politely bowed and Sunghoon copied her actions soon after.

"Now both of you get back in the class." The teacher sneered and left the two as he entered the classroom.

Both Sunghoon and Eunju dropped their arms immediately, and Eunju reached back and massaged her shoulders quickly before silently standing.

Sunghoon's eyes lingered on the girl and Eunju could easily feel them burning holes into her.

Sunghoon was concerned for the Baek girl. It was obvious the memory of the hit affected her, and he was worried that she would get upset from it again.

"Eunju—" He softly called out, his cold exterior dropping for a moment as his eyes softened.

Eunju had her back to Sunghoon as her eyes remained on the floor and she fought back the traumatic memories.

"Forget about it, Sunghoon." She firmly stated, taking in a breath before re-entering the classroom.

A tired sigh released from Eunju's lips as she wiped the sweat from her forehead and set the sweeping brush against the wall.

Her eyes glanced over at Sunghoon, who was subconsciously humming to himself as he wiped the chalk off of the board.

It had been an hour since school had finished as the two teens had shared a somewhat awkward silence as they tidied the room.

Baek Eunju cleared her throat as she tucked a few of the wooden chairs under the desk before breaking the silence.

"Have you tried asking Heejin to leave you alone?" She wondered, thinking back to the conversation they had not too long ago.

Sunghoon turned his head slightly to look back at the girl, and glared at her slightly before a bobbed his head. "I do it everyday — She doesn't listen."

"She sounds obsessive." Eunju bluntly stated and Sunghoon chuckled a breath chuckle and agreed.

"You should just get a girlfriend to show her you've moved on." Eunju suggested with a shrug while walking over to her locker at the back of the classroom.

"I'm not looking for another relationship, especially not after that one." The Park boy shook his head and followed after her to gather his belongings from his compartment.

"Hm, suit yourself." Eunju uttered while placing an earphone in one of her ears. "One of my friends once did it to her crazy ex and he was gone within a month."

Sunghoon stayed silent as he took in the information. Plenty of ideas sprouted in his head of ways to get rid of Heejin, but he knew he couldn't go through with them with any serious consequences.

"Well, I'm off." Eunju announced, putting her backpack on her shoulders. "Goodbye, Sunghoon." She waved before leaving the class and heading down the schools corridor, listening to her music.

Not even a minute later, Sunghoon was already rushing after her, calling her name with a brilliant idea in mind.

★☆