I was cut off by a slap which caused my head to whip to the side. When I looked back at him, he had a disgusting look on his face. "Since you were out whoring around, I think you deserve a punishment. One that will teach you a lesson," he said as he painfully dragged me to the basement room.

There was a thin mattress in the cold, dark, musty room.

"Have fun," Scarlett sneered before laughing and leaving to get some alcohol.

Jason threw me on the mattress. I already knew where this was going. "No! Please, no-" I cried but was cut off by him slapping his palm over my mouth as he ripped my clothes off.

I snapped out of the memory. How his hands were on me. How I thrashed and cried but it helped to no avail.

Tears glossed over my eyes but I pushed them down. I wasn't going to cry. I wasn't. Not over him.

I got up and decided to take a shower and put my clothes away before I had to eat dinner in a few hours. I got up and grabbed just simple gray sweatpants and a tight fit black top with some socks to change into.

I went and stripped of my clothes, looking in the mirror. I looked horrible. The large gash across my torso was still red but was starting to turn into a scar. Same with the 'slut' word that was reengraved into me. Those marks stood out against my dark colored ribs. I didn't dare look at the other bruises and scars.

I forced myself to look away and stepped into the steaming hot shower. I scrubbed myself until my skin felt raw, trying to get his touch off of me. I couldn't tell if I was crying as it mixed with the shower water that fell down my face.

I scrubbed my shampoo and body wash all over me and soon I was finished. I got out, dried off and changed, covering up my visible bruises with makeup. I grabbed my phone and played "Arctic Monkeys" in my new Air Pods while I put away my new clothes that I got.

I needed to preoccupy myself.

I had just finished the last of my clothing and felt a hand on my shoulder which made me flinch and whip around, about to punch the person before I realized it was Alessandro. I lowered my arm and took my Air Pods out.

"Um, I just came to get you to say that dinner was ready," he said, taking a step back. My emotionless mask was already back up and I nodded.

"Okay," I said before following him out of the closet. I put my phone and Air Pods away and followed him downstairs.

As soon as I entered the dining room with Alessandro, all heads snapped to me and they stared. I went and sat down, waiting for them to look away but they didn't. Only Fynn wasn't looking at me.

"Staring's rude," I said blankly. They all looked away and focused on the food that was placed in front of us. I quietly thanked the waitress.

"So, figlia, how was shopping?" Santino asked.

(Daughter)

"Fine," I muttered, glancing up at Fynn who was already looking at me. I gave him a harsh glare.

"Yeah. We ran into one of her friends. Nicholas Vlahos," Camillo said.

All heads snapped up and stared at me. Well, Alessandro and Camillo were already glancing at me and of course Fynn wouldn't look at me. Good. I want him to be scared to look at me.

"You guys act like you're not on good terms or something," I said, feigning being innocent.

There was a chorus of grumbles.

"Lo sa?" Gianni spoke up. I acted like I didn't understand a word he said in Italian.

(Does she know?)