Asher grabbed Lydia and Stiles, pushing them behind her as Parrish started punching the other officer. She felt Lydia's hand on her waist which kept her from helping the Sheriff.

"Hey!" Stilinski yelled.

Parrish punched Haigh again, triggering the gun which shot a bullet into Stilinski's shoulder.

"But you're dead!" Haigh repeated.

Parrish didn't say anything, continuing with his blows to the mans face.

Stiles left Asher and Lydia as he went to his father. Asher pulled Lydia into her chest, making sure her body was covered. They watched in horror and confusion as Parrish finally let up with the hits, sitting up with deep breaths.

"Holy shit." Asher whispered.

--------------------

They had the idea to take Parrish to Derek's for some help. Which is where they were now, the wolf examining the deputy's somehow not burned arms.

Asher stood next to Lydia with a hard expression. She trusted Parrish when he was just a Deputy, but even then she knew something was up with him. But now? Asher didn't know if he would loose control and try to kill them. She was slowly losing trust.

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek questioned, letting go of his arms.

"It's the hair and nails, isn't it?" Lydia spoke up. "The parts of the body that are essentially dead?"

"Well, they should be gone." Derek told her.

"I was set on fire. All of me should be gone." Parrish countered.

Asher raised her eyebrows in agreement.

"Not if you're like us." Scott said, catching his attention.

"Like you?" Parrish furrowed his brows.

"I don't think he's like us." Derek shook his head.

"Then what the hell is he?" Asher looked the man up and down.

Parrish recoiled slightly at her gaze.

"Sorry, but I have no idea." Derek answered.

"I thought at first he may be a phoenix, but..." Asher sighed. "He seems different."

Lydia looked at her. "How so?"

"Pheonix's smell sort of like a campfire... but Parrish?" Asher explains. "He smells like that, sure, but it's sort of mixed with the smell of a werewolf. And there's this certain vibe a phoenix gives off."

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira." Scott turned back to Derek.

"This is a little out of my experience." Derek shot back. "There might be something in the bestiary. Did you try Argent?"

"I don't know where he is." Scott answered.

"Okay, hold on, what's a bestiary?" Parrish interrupts. "Actually, that's not even my first question. Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia? Are you all psychic?"

Asher put her face in her hands. This again. Lydia clicked her tongue and rubbed her shoulder.

"Psychic?" Derek raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah."

"Not exactly." Scott answered.

"Okay, then... What are you?" Parrish looked down at the boy.

Asher and Scott looked at each other before Scott looked at Derek. The man gave them both a look that said go for it.

Scott went first, closing his eyes for a few seconds. When he opened them again, they were bright red.