Sexy A/N

TW: Dark themes, and naughty themes too, so read at your own risk.

Heyy

As I said, I'm back. I've been delaying writing a new chapter since I knew I couldn't go back to being consistent; I still think I'm not there, but I wanted to give you something, and I'll try to update every week, so let's see how that goes.

Anyways, what I really wanted to say was, I haven't been on my phone too often, but when I was, I was amazed at how much support I got on the last A/N, and the whole work in general. I just... Thank you so much to all the people that stuck with me and understand how important it is to put yourself first sometime. I literally cry like a thousand times, 'cause you my readers have been even more supportive than my own family, and I appreciate that a whole lot.

Also, I don't really like to talk about my trauma here, but I had people asking me how I was doing, and the answer is, well, shitty, but I guess I'm out of treatment. Of course, that's not because I'm better, but because I'm moving to another country for a year, and it's really expensive to buy my meds in the US (said country), so I talked to my psychiatrist and she more or less agreed to take me out of meds, yay.

Really tho, I'll be moving this August, and I'm, let's say, inspecting how I do without my dear pills. That's the situation right now, so you're welcome for the unasked fact.

Another thing, and this is where the naughty part comes, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I came to the conclusion that I'm really weird (not a surprise at all).

You know how we talk (read) so much about kinks? Well, I realized that, at least where I live, it's extremely weird to be as kinky as I am. That made me question a lot, and I want your opinion on this, only if you want of course; do you know people who are as kinky as you in real life?

I don't, and it's really lonely. My friends would be grossed out about most of what I like, and there's no one else I know, at least in my country, with this tiny problem.

I know, I know, it's not something I should care so much about, but I'm sadly a dreamer, and I imagined myself being in a romantic relationship with someone that enjoys these strange things and is as kinky as that, and then I realised I wouldn't meet that someone cause I'm weird as shit.

Whatever, what I'm trying to explain is: Do you know a website (that's not for reading, of course) where you can meet people like you? And I don't mean a dating site where they ask you your favourite colour. I mean that it would be amazing to have somewhere where you can talk to people that don't just look for a quick fuck and share this weird, amazing interests with you. Not necessarily a romantic relationship too, maybe a friendship, maybe someone that can teach you things you don't know without shame.

I'm blabbering really, I just don't think that exists, but if it does, I would really appreciate you telling me.

Well, this went soooo much longer than I expected, and a lot of things are really mixed up (like my head), so I'll end it there.

Also, can we appreciate how I had to put a warning on an A/N? Anyways, that's it.

Again, thanks for reading, and thanks for being a really damn good support system. You'll be hearing from me soon, hopefully.

Just kidding, brb 😉

(Not re-read)