Real Life//Doctor Banner

TW: SMUT

<~~•°•~~>

KATHERINE'S POV:

We talked; about my past, about Walker and Sean (Who were now forbidden names in this household), about my college situation (To which Tony, Bruce, Peter and Scott were amazed about), about the account, and about everything else that had to be addressed.

I cried during, basically, the whole conversation, and them too, though they'll never say.

We also dedicated some time to our soulmate's situation. I told them that I wanted to move in with them, but that I had to talk to my parents first and make sure my brother wasn't against it. They agreed with me, but then the other matter at hand came up: What would happen with the public? People were already suspecting, and if none of us gave a declaration soon, it would only be worse. They wanted to introduce me as the last one of their soulmates, but were afraid of me becoming too much of a target afterwards. I told them that I wasn't scared about that; I knew they were going to protect me, and I'm not completely defenceless myself (Tony, after hearing that, started talking about a suit he was going to build for me, which earned him a slap on the back of his head from Tasha). That was still to be revised, but for now, we'll have to have a press conference sooner rather than later.

It felt... freeing. I've never, ever, talked about most of those thing with anyone, and now, suddenly, fourteen people and one AI knew. It was also nerve-wrecking, but necessary.

-I still can't believe you're the one behind that account- Pietro.

-Yeah, well, I knew it- Tony.

-How? I mean, you never said anything.

-Your last post, the comments gave it away. The thing is, another user was also about to find out, you know?

-Yeah, I noticed. The same with my personal account.

-Well, soon enough that's going to be over, but the thirst account might me more difficult to cover up- Steve.

-I'll close it- I decided.

-Why would you?- Wanda.

-If it's 'cause of us, you don't have to worry; I also knew, and we love it- James.

-It's not because of you, although it is quite embarassing- I trailed off -Wait! How did you know? Was this common knowledge and nobody told me?

-Nat's not the only trained spy here, doll.

Of fucking course

-Hey, I'm a spy, too- Clint.

-Did you notice?- Sam.

Clint huffed and crossed his arms -I don't like you people- he said, sounding like a child throwing a tantrum.

-You love us.

We laughed. It was nice being able to laugh after all that; maybe staying wouldn't be so bad.

-Okay guys, we are missing the point here. Kathy, we don't want you to close the account; if so, it is kind of fantastic that you were thirsting over us without knowing we were your soulmates, and that, of all the fan pages there is, we got to yours- T'Challa.

I considered it for a moment; it was true, I was thirsting over my own soulmates, and they answered me without knowing it was actually me.

-If you're sure, then I won't, but I still don't want people to know who I am behind the screen. It would only worsen our situation with the press and the public.