Real life//Firsts

TW: SMUT (GxGxG)

<~~•°•~~>

KATHERINE'S POV

Ugh why is it so bright in here?

We didn't close the curtains, that's why.

I open one eye slowly to see that, clearly, the curtains were not fulfilling their purpose of keeping the lights low.

What I also see is Tasha's face scrunched up -maybe because of the light, too-, but so beautifully iluminated. Her red curls forming some sort of halo around her head; heavenly, that's how I would describe it.

-F.R.I., close the curtains, please- I whispered, knowing that she'd heard me when they started to move.

I turned around to see the other redhead sleeping on the same bed, but realized Wanda isn't here. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Where's she?

As on cue, I hear someone opening the door and making their quiet way inside. Wanda.

-Hey- She whispers.

-Hey, where did you go?

-I was making some coffee for everyone; left it in the pot.

-Oh, that's really nice of you- I smiled sleepily at her -How are you not hungover?

-I can take away that part with my powers; that's what I was coming to do to you and Nat.

-You don't have to, it might take energy from you.

-It doesn't, but I'm not doing it for everybody, because that would be a lot.

I nodded.

-Can you two be less loud- an annoyed Natasha asked.

-You might have to do it to her first, Wands- we giggled.

-I can do it at the same time, just relax and give me a second.

-Do what?

-You'll see...

I fell back on the bed and closed my eyes while I felt Tasha spooning me from behind. Then, some sort of red mist surrounded us both; I could see it even with my eyes closed. Relief washed over us and, when it stopped, I didn't have any headache or sleepiness anymore.

-Did it work?- Wanda asked.

-Yes baby, it did- I answered -Now come back to bed.

-It's time to wake up, lubirea mea. It's already ten a.m

-Nooo- I whined -The others won't be walking fine for some more hours. We're staying in bed and you're cuddling me.

She raised an eyebrow and I realized my mistake.

-Did you just gave me an order?

Oh oh

-N..No- I stuttered.

-You know, Wands?- Nat said in my neck -I think she did...

Fuck

Tasha's breath on my neck, and Wanda crawling in bed to sit right in front of me with that smug smile in his precious face was almost enough to make me give in; almost.

-I said to come back to bed- I stated more firmly this time.

Nat squeezed me tighter and Wanda tilted her head a little.

Yep, shit's about to go down

-You think we don't remember what you wanted last night, prinţesă? That you said you were ready? That you 'couldn't wait'?