Real life//Goddess

KATHERINE'S POV:

-Lokes, can you help me with some...- I entered his room, but I was shocked to notice a (very pretty) woman standing in the middle looking like a deer in headlights -Who...- Why does she look familiar? -Who are you?

-I...

-Do I know you from somewhere?- Wait, stop it! This girl is in your soulmate's room looking suspicious as fuck, don't make conversation you stupid bitch.

Well, no need to be so mean, voice inside of my head

I got close to the girl, who seemed to be afraid of me somehow.

Hold on a freaking minute... I know those eyes
Those sometimes blue, sometimes green eyes, they belong to...

-Loki?

-I... I don't know where he went; he was here some minutes ago.

Yeah, and I'm not a bitch

-Don't play dumb, Loki; I know it's you.

They sighed deeply.

-How did you know?- they asked.

Their voice was silky, a tiny bit more high pitched than usual, but still soft.

-I can recognise my love's eyes Loki, even in another body.

They smiled slightly, but still seemed scared. I wouldn't hurt them, so why were they scared?

-Do you mind telling me what is happening or I'll have to make my own theories? Although I don't think that would be really beneficial for you; I can get very creative.

-Oh, I know...- They whispered seductively.

And they didn't want to be recognised

-Seriously though, you know I would never, ever judge you, right?

-Yeah, I just... It's complicated.

They seemed hesitant, and I didn't want to push any explanation out of them.

-It's okay, we don't have to talk about anything you don't want to, but I'm here when you're ready.

They nodded, but then beaconed me to the bed.

Maybe they're ready to talk

-I'm gender fluid...- they said, waiting to get a reaction from me.

-Okay... In that case, what pronouns are you currently feeling like?

-What? Aren't you getting mad?

-Why would I get mad? I love you, in any form, gender or timeline.

They teared up

Gods, I made them cry. Did I say something wrong?

-Loki, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your...

Wait, why is they hugging me?

-I never thought someone could love me like this- they whimpered, letting our broken sobs.

Their head was resting on the crook of my neck, wetting it a bit with painful tears, while I stroke their long, jet black hair.

-Loki, does nobody knows you're gender fluid? Not even our soulmates?- they shook their head -Then what do you do when you feel more like a woman?

-I hide in my room- they mumbled.

-What?!- I took their head in my hands, making them look directly at me -Why do you hide, Loki?