Real life//Announcement

AVENGER'S POV

When the Steve woke up for his six a.m run the next day, the first thing he saw was the silhouette of someone sleeping in one of the couches of the common floor. He got closer and, after looking again, he found out it was actually Bucky sleeping on his back with Kathy laying on top of him, both his protective arms wrapped around her.

He wasted no time is asking F.R.I.D.A.Y two things: to take tons of photos, and to wake up everybody and tell them to quietly make their way to the common floor.

Not even five minutes later, he heard shushed voices and many pairs of steps coming in his direction.

-Kathy's not in bed!- Nat whispered loudly.

-She was gone when we woke up- Wanda added.

They all freaked out until they noticed Steve being way too calm about it, then remembered he called them there.

-Why did you wake us up at this ungodly ours, capsicle?- A Tony with really disheveled hair and an annoyed look asked.

His PJ's were a little badly put, and he had some red marks in the skin that was on display; funny thing, Bruce and Thor were the same way. Steve guessed they were already woken and busy when he called.

-Turn your heads to the couches and then try and don't scream.

They looked at him confused, some still mad by being interrupted while sleeping or... other things, but then did what he said and they completely lost it; it was the cutest sight they've woken up to. Two of their most closed off soulmates being vulnerable with each other was almost too much for them.

They didn't want to wake them up, so they all took photos individually (that were, now, phone wallpers), and then they all left.

All, except for Bruce. He wanted to make sure that both had a good rest, and that you didn't have a panic attack when you wake up. He was still scared, terrified, of you feeling unsafe; with them, or anybody. He also knew Bucky still had nightmares, but that he hide it to sooth the others.

So he stayed.

<~~•°•~~>

KATHERINE'S POV

Around four hours later, I woke up to the feeling of someone combing through my hair. It scared me at first, until I discovered that my pillow was breathing; then I remembered the night before. I must've fallen asleep on the couch, and James held me over him, falling asleep too.

I lifted my head slightly to see him already staring down at me.

-Good morning, doll.

Fuck...that morning voice...damn!

-Good morning, James- I smiled, pecked him and went back to my previous sleeping position.

-You have to wake up, doll. It's ten a.m and Tony's been waiting for us to make an announcement.

-Mhmm is he pregnant?- I mumbled in his chest.

He laughed, and my head went up and down with it.

-I don't think so, but with Tony you never know.

Now it was my time to giggle, but I still didn't want to get up; that was until I smelled heavenly coffee being placed on the coffee table next to us. I looked up to see Bruce with his cute smile.

-Morning, Brucie.

-Morning, sweetheart. Sleep well?

I hid my face and blushed hard, then nodded, still on James' front. I heard him giggle, then, when he could locate it, he placed a kiss in my forehead, then Bucky's.

I had to give in and get up eventually, so when I did, I was dragged to the kitchen and made eat some breakfast. The rest started to appear (not without giving James and I compliance looks, to which I blushed madly), with Tony being the last.

-Avengers, I have news...- he started

-Maybe he is pregnant, after all- I heard Bruce whisper in my ear, what mede me snort loudly.

-Ia there something funny, you two?- Sam asked with a raised eyebrow.

After we shook our head, Tony continued -We are hosting a party tomorrow night- I heard some groans of protest from the others -Yeah, I know, I know, but we're doing it either way.

-What's the occasion?- T'Challa asked.

-Katherine- Tony said simply.

I was confused -I don't need you to organise a party for me, Tones.

-It's no problem, Kitty. Plus, I want to throw a party to welcome you in our group. Friday it's perfect, so if anyone has anything to do then, just tell me, but we all know you, except for Kittykat here, are boring antisocials who stay in except for missions and the occasional press conference, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Since no-one could argue against that, Tony put a whole lot of people to work on finishing organising the party for tomorrow night. I was more than excited, since I was going to dress formal and spend a whole night dancing and drinking with my soulmates.